2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I fergut you knowed Bobby Boucher. Yu thank Coremoni gon *** tu Miami sew deez Canes can when a Bourbon Bowl?
Dang it I hope so! Sorry bout da strong languige but I reely wants a gud definsive back to come here. Then mebee we kin be like LSU or Bama on D.

dikembe mutombo no GIF
@TRick72 aka Slick Rick & @Da Jumbo Mutombo ???

🤔

1683BA48-DEB2-4A61-8359-E1FE40B4123E.gif

Advertisement
... what happened to music?

Rolling Stone Ragazine did a special issue on the 100 most influential artists off all time. I remember sitting in Barnes and Nobles scrolling through the list. On the list was Brittney Spears. I remember instantly being ****ed off that rolling stone had once again shilled for something stupid. That said, when I read their justification I became fascinated.

Their argument was that Brittney Spears marked the single moment in music history when "the industry" realized that talent no longer mattered when trying to make money. Studio technology, MTV, and (shortly thereafter) the internet made it such that visual aspects of selling music became more important than the music itself.

THAT is what happened to music.

Cormani has liked 2 tweets since ESD. One basically saying to leave the kid tf alone and let him take his time. The other from Colorado’s QB asking him what’s good.

His mom has liked 1 tweet since ESD. A tweet from Deion Sanders.

LMAO
Family is private, when people were asking why hasn’t he tweeted anything pro Miami, first thing I thought was how often does the kid even tweet in the first place? Now I could have checked but following HS football players and were they go to college is bad enough, I’m not going to take the next step and follow them on the socials.

Advertisement
Rolling Stone Ragazine did a special issue on the 100 most influential artists off all time. I remember sitting in Barnes and Nobles scrolling through the list. On the list was Brittney Spears. I remember instantly being ****ed off that rolling stone had once again shilled for something stupid. That said, when I read their justification I became fascinated.

Their argument was that Brittney Spears marked the single moment in music history when "the industry" realized that talent no longer mattered when trying to make money. Studio technology, MTV, and (shortly thereafter) the internet made it such that visual aspects of selling music became more important than the music itself.

THAT is what happened to music.
You also got old, that has a ton to do with it. Older people hated hip hop in the 90s and called it a fad and trash. Now that era is revered as the golden age and the new stuff is trash to that generation. Wash, rinse, repeat…

Man, as much as I cook & bbq, I’ve never smoked a brisket. I’m finally going to get a smoker next yr; I’m determined. I feel like that’s the ultimate badge of honor, when u can smoke a good brisket or pork butt. I used to have a client who did competition BBQ tournaments in Reno, KC, & GA. Opened up his own restaurant for about 4 yrs b4 going back to competition.

Had the privilege to see him smoke a whole hog & break it down. I provided the collards, lobster mac & cheese, yams, & sweet corn bread, while he & his wife provided stuffed jalapeños wrapped w/ fresh bacon, brisket, shoulder & butt meat chopped, & ribs. It was a cool community send off, but I told him it was my goal to get on the smoke level. U just re-motivated me, brotha.
Boston butt is literally the easiest low and slow cook, very, very hard to mess up. Even on a kettle grill.

Advertisement
Family is private, when people were asking why hasn’t he tweeted anything pro Miami, first thing I thought was how often does the kid even tweet in the first place? Now I could have checked but following HS football players and were they go to college is bad enough, I’m not going to take the next step and follow them on the socials.

Ok cool
Hook em 🤘🏻

Advertisement
been away for a couple of days, any real news on Cormani?

@Angry Ibis Ibis needs a live rooster head (is it a live rooster?) to get the hex off of his ****tty posts. Nobody seems to know what to get @Baba Yaga for a wedding present. And @SWFLHurricane cant seem to remember where he left his hash pipe from the Pink Floyd show he attended in 1977.

We're dealing with a lot of stuff here, Scuba.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back