2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cormani has liked 2 tweets since ESD. One basically saying to leave the kid tf alone and let him take his time. The other from Colorado’s QB asking him what’s good.

His mom has liked 1 tweet since ESD. A tweet from Deion Sanders.

LMAO
Ya the fact he hasn’t tweeted or posted anything Miami related just to east every one is telling. Wonder what’s taking him so long to flip

Advertisement
Cormani has liked 2 tweets since ESD. One basically saying to leave the kid tf alone and let him take his time. The other from Colorado’s QB asking him what’s good.

His mom has liked 1 tweet since ESD. A tweet from Deion Sanders.

LMAO
Yesterday, Deion retweeted a tweet of his from a month ago that cormani liked at the time.

Go make a BBQ thread or exchange numbers. There should be no reason why you are talking this in a recruiting thread. Nobody cares or wants to read this

There’s never going to be any Cormani info until we know the result. It’s locked down like the last coordinator hires. This is just an off topic thread until then

Advertisement
Ya the fact he hasn’t tweeted or posted anything Miami related just to east every one is telling. Wonder what’s taking him so long to flip
That’s probably the only thing positive for us and smart on him since it still gives him the leverage when it comes to extracting the maximum amount from Colorado.

And it still gives that small chance of signing with Miami should he change his mind.

I remember I was in 7th grade and there was a Boston concert - I think at the Miami Marine or Baseball Stadium??? This would’ve been around 1979. I was too young at the time. My first concert was 2 years later at the Hollywood Smokatorium- Kansas with Atlanta Rhythm Section opening.

Bob Seger and U2 were my favorite shows there.

Best OB shows-U2, Springsteen, The Police and the Stones.

I am 100% trying that trick with the excess fat, never even heard of that but I'd much rather try it thsn throw all that fat away.

I defintely left out the part about turning the brisket 180°, I had to do that Sunday morning bc my point was 20° hotter than my flat. The flat caught up to the point and they were within 5° when I pulled it.

Man I'm welcome and open to advice. I have my own method that works, but I enjoy trying new things too. My first brisket came out pretty **** good, beginners luck though bc my second one was dry AF. So I kept reading, watching YT vids, joined some groups on social media and started trying new methods.

Trimming is still an art I'd like to perfect. I swear the briskets I buy are never as pretty as the ones you see these pitmasters trimming, but I make it work.
With the fat I take it a step further. Trim all your fat, pop it in the freezer for a little bit then pass it through your meat grinder (just once is fine) toss it on the smoker next to the brisket and you will render out a good amount of fat and get some smoke flavor. Then after 2-3 hours take the pan off and put it on the stove over medium heat. The fat renders out and it becomes an oil and the fat chunks essentially get fried in their own juice.

Watch until the fat pieces turn like a golden brown, then strain it and boom you have smokey beef tallow. Pop it in a mason jar and you can do a ton of **** with it. Pour it over the brisket, inject it, use it to sauté eggs or steaks if you do it in a cast iron pan, essentially anything you would use bacon grease or cooking oil for you can use tallow if you want that smokey rich taste.

Advertisement
At this point, if he doesn’t sign here, I prefer Colorado. Will we be FSUed by Deion? Sure but FSUs class was being artificially held up by Hunter. Miami still has a great class without CM.

I was at the Led Zeppelin concert in 77 at the Old Sombrero in Tampa....5mins into the concert it started raining, and Zeppelin left the stage and didn't return....crowd of 65,000 started rioting....National Guard was called in. The next day Governor Graham banned Zeppelin from Fl.
Zeppelin was my gf's late pops favorite. He got me going on them 10 years ago. Going to miss those summer pool parties and he'd blast them on the speakers.

Rolling Stone Ragazine did a special issue on the 100 most influential artists off all time. I remember sitting in Barnes and Nobles scrolling through the list. On the list was Brittney Spears. I remember instantly being ****ed off that rolling stone had once again shilled for something stupid. That said, when I read their justification I became fascinated.

Their argument was that Brittney Spears marked the single moment in music history when "the industry" realized that talent no longer mattered when trying to make money. Studio technology, MTV, and (shortly thereafter) the internet made it such that visual aspects of selling music became more important than the music itself.

THAT is what happened to music.
I think the inception of MTV was the point that visual appeal overtook , you know, actual musical talent. Sure, Al Gore hadn't invented the internet at that point, but good bands like the Smithereens were not as popular as Cinderella or other hair bands because they didn't look as good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man I only drank on Christmas. Took a few days off. Just adopted a couple kittens on Friday so been busy with those little ********.
White Cat GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back