2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can call people “supposed insiders” all we want. The LEGIT insiders who built this website have all had the same response “Cormani will be at Miami, it’s just a matter of time and he didn’t sign for a personal reason that won’t be discussed until after, if that”….

Trying to come up with other scenarios in your head will just drive you insane. However, if you need actual proof we’re fine, it should be telling that no other school (Bama, Florida, Colorado) has insiders claiming anything positive on the Cormani front

Advertisement
We can call people “supposed insiders” all we want. The LEGIT insiders who built this website have all had the same response “Cormani will be at Miami, it’s just a matter of time and he didn’t sign for a personal reason that won’t be discussed until after, if that”….

Trying to come up with other scenarios in your head will just drive you insane. However, if you need actual proof we’re fine, it should be telling that no other school (Bama, Florida, Colorado) has insiders claiming anything positive on the Cormani front
Your services are required in the Gattis thread

giphy.gif

My cousin's husband's barber said it's because he's entertaining an offer to work on a fishing boat. Apparently, he's a huge Wicked Tuna fan and they have a regulation in their by-laws under Article 17 subsection 4 that states that an apprentice cannot be attending an institute of higher education past high school level if they are working on the boat or dock if they are over 6' and weigh less than 170. This is the reason he's been at Golden Corral every night for the last two weeks.

Don't shoot the messenger.
No way! Really? I knew it was those god **** Discovery channel ********!

I pray Ruiz, Mario, DVD, and Miami can overcome it

Advertisement
Mt Kilimanjaro. In Africa. Has snow.
View attachment 222094
Oh look someone took my absurd silly rant as serious and wanted to “Gotcha” with Mt. Kilimanjaro. Just as I am sure there are small outliers in other parts as well of the vast Continent.
Newsflash it was joke and not to be actually taken serious. Plus the premise of when this song was done dont think were for the residents of Mt. Kilimanjaro either it was wither parts of Africa that doesn’t ever snow in.

Oh well you got me bravo

Oi to the world and you and me - The Vandals

Advertisement
Oh look someone took my absurd silly rant as serious and wanted to “Gotcha” with Mt. Kilimanjaro. Just as I am sure there are small outliers in other parts as well of the vast Continent.
Newsflash it was joke and not to be actually taken serious. Plus the premise of when this song was done dont think were for the residents of Mt. Kilimanjaro either it was wither parts of Africa that doesn’t ever snow in.

Oh well you got me bravo

Oi to the world and you and me - The Vandals
OOOHHHHHHHHMMMMMM
1671830661646.jpeg

Advertisement
No that was not me, but it was posted on Fermans site. I thought you would be able to say if this was true or false and you did just that. Thanks.

OK, my apologies, it wasn't clear from what you posted where you got it.

And, yes, it's wrong.

Advertisement
I would be a WOAT recruiter b/c to have to put up with the bull**** of 17-18 year old kids and their handlers and other coaching scumbags (ie: fat **** Moe and TRob) I would just lose my **** and curb stomp one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back