2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
This thread is a **** show.

When it comes to players and parents and coaches reading the board, that has been said for years and warned for years and the board never changes.

I take the same approach at work these days….if the guy who runs the place doesn’t care about it, **** it…

Carry on with the battle

Last edited:
Trying to push the snake oil salesman? Has done nothing as a coach for the hype he is trying to pump up. When Tom Brady retires is he going to go to college coaching and demand the best players to come to him because he is the best all time player in the NFL?
No... Brady signed a 10 yr 375 mil deal with Fox to commentate Football Games...

I love how a poster who never brought a single tidbit of recruiting news to the board this whole cycle is now the foremost expert on what’s going on with Cormani.

Never change CIS
Which poster??? If it’s the one I’m thinking, he’s part of the solution so there’s that too…

You’ve taken these passive aggressive pot shots at people bringing info to the board for a long while. I’m tired of seeing it. What the **** do you bring here besides that??? It’s people like you who contribute nothing and take quips at contributors who can drink bleach with straws in their eyeballs and play in traffic.

You can go to that dark corner of the board with crying human rights activists and rot like old Stilton cheese.

This thread is a **** show.

When it comes to players and parents and coaches reading the board, that he been said for years and warned for years and the board never changes.

I take the same approach at work these days….if the guy who runs the place doesn’t care about it, **** it…

Carry on with the battle
We have our best class in decades, maybe this is helping cuz it's been going on all year. Top 5 class.

Advertisement
We can call people “supposed insiders” all we want. The LEGIT insiders who built this website have all had the same response “Cormani will be at Miami, it’s just a matter of time and he didn’t sign for a personal reason that won’t be discussed until after, if that”….

Trying to come up with other scenarios in your head will just drive you insane. However, if you need actual proof we’re fine, it should be telling that no other school (Bama, Florida, Colorado) has insiders claiming anything positive on the Cormani front
Exactly...and if people do want to drive themselves crazy with various imagined scenarios, many derogatory towards the kid, they don't need to be posted on the boards. They should just be kept to themselves.

Advertisement
same, I'm in north canton and the current - 30 wind chill has me shook. not stepping outside until the weekend passes ha
In Minneapolis -10 temp last night and -30 wind chill. I was outside for 3 hours shoveling and plowing mine and 2 elderly neighbors driveways and walks etc. honestly would rather have that than heat. You can always layer up. Temp didn’t bug me as much as my back etc from all the heavy lifting.

John Ruiz….. 👀👀. What is happening my guy???

Aside from “that”…. Deion still pushing trying to sell playing with Travis Hunter.

…..my Lakeland connect hit me up this afternoon but that’s all I’m willing to say. Don’t want to say more, which if what I’m hearing is true, could be used against us. Put it together how you may.

Probably a good time to take a chill pill, enjoy Christmas with those you love and not let some kid effect your shine over the holiday season.

I love how a poster who never brought a single tidbit of recruiting news to the board this whole cycle is now the foremost expert on what’s going on with Cormani.

Never change CIS

Which poster??? If it’s the one I’m thinking, he’s part of the solution so there’s that too…

You’ve taken these passive aggressive pot shots at people bringing in for to the board for a long while. I’m tired of seeing it. What the **** do you bring here besides that??? It’s people like you who contribute nothing and take quips at contributors who can drink bleach with straws in their eyeballs and play in traffic.

You can go to that dark corner of the board with crying human rights activists and rot like old Stilton cheese.
Update. The Maude Panel has determined that you are a Nole Troll. Purgatory is not an option for you. We no longer have a need for your services here.

FCAF88C0-A42A-4A73-ACAB-50400245A315.gif

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back