2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
People can put out whatever weird *** theories they can come up with, I’m actually OK with it as long as the mods are.

What’s nuts is people casting aspersions at this kid, comparing him to other less fortunate people, and just generally disrespecting him, without knowing or having a shred of an idea what’s going on, and even if they had a clue, throwing shade at him is NOT ok.

Advertisement
Which poster??? If it’s the one I’m thinking, he’s part of the solution so there’s that too…

You’ve taken these passive aggressive pot shots at people bringing in for to the board for a long while. I’m tired of seeing it. What the **** do you bring here besides that??? It’s people like you who contribute nothing and take quips at contributors who can drink bleach with straws in their eyeballs and play in traffic.

You can go to that dark corner of the board with crying human rights activists and rot like old Stilton cheese.
the voice ban GIF

My Lakeland connect hit me up, his momma hit me up, Mario wife hit me up. Man go spend time with your families. Gators are dead meat, no doubt some of the. In here posting doodoo butter

Hmmm…. So the picture should be coming clearer for everyone here if Ruiz is going so strong to defend himself publicly on Twitter.

I’m not going to air it here but…. My eyes are on Mr Ruiz….
I’ll be honest, I’m struggling to read between the lines at all. I assumed Ruiz was correct in his tweets simply because this would be the first issue we hear of regarding any of our players/future players and NIL

Advertisement
I didn’t post the tweet, I commented on it. I know that’s hard to understand though for ya. I was letting all of your loyal followers know there was nothing to worry about because you assured us all is good. Great job out there by the way, being a super top secret insider is hard work these days, Especially with 6 hours to go before early signing period ends

Show me the post where assured you all was good you hack. That’s not my thing.

But you are menstruating all over the board trying to come up with negative scenarios. That’s a fact.

I’m sorry you’re having a bad holiday season, but maybe your luck will turn for the better next year.

It’s all a sham anyway. Someone does their school work for them in college, and kids all over the country graduate while thinking Asia is a country. Just let him enroll.

Show me the post where assured you all was good you hack. That’s not my thing.

But you are menstruating all over the board trying to come up with negative scenarios. That’s a fact.

I’m sorry you’re having a bad holiday season, but maybe your luck will turn for the better next year.

He's whining because people won't share any information with him, then he immediately mocks and attacks all the people who could potentially share any information with him...

Now that this is over, truly becomes a 50/50 chance in my opinion. Going to be insanely hard to prevent him from taking any OVs given that he only used one. **** Shame.
His recruitment was less than a 50/50 chance 3 months ago when he was set to commit somewhere and we had just got blown out by MTSU.

We’ve gotta be in a better spot now than we were then and we landed him then 😂

Advertisement
I didn’t post the tweet, I commented on it. I know that’s hard to understand though for ya. I was letting all of your loyal followers know there was nothing to worry about because you assured us all is good. Great job out there by the way, being a super top secret insider is hard work these days, Especially with 6 hours to go before early signing period ends
Man STFU...already...Jesus F-ing Christ. You're the same guy who claimed that Malik was possibly going to UF because his HS Coaches were former Gators, which couldn't have been further from the truth. (Btw, I'm friends with Maliks Mother, and know Maliks brother as well)

He's whining because people won't share any information with him, then he immediately mocks and attacks all the people who could potentially share any information with him...
You caught me, I want all that secret info you withhold from the board

Info that does not exist

Advertisement
Man STFU...already...Jesus F-ing Christ. You're the same guy who claimed that Malik was possibly going to UF because his HS Coaches were former Gators, which couldn't have been further from the truth. (Btw, I'm friends with Maliks Mother, and know Maliks brother as well)
Nah that wasn’t me. I don’t know anything about Malik or his coaches nor have I commented on that ever

You caught me, I want all that secret info you withhold from the board

Info that does not exist
I love how you claim that people pretend to have info that allegedly does not exist.

All of this is a big *** assumption made by you, nothing more, nothing less.

I love how you claim that people pretend to have info that allegedly does not exist.

All of this is a big *** assumption made by you, nothing more, nothing less.
Lmao are these 3 handles above ran by the same person?

Always you 3 back to back

Alright I’m done. See y’all in February and really looking forward to your guys’ “I knew it all along posts”

Advertisement
Lmao are these 3 handles above ran by the same person?

Always you 3 back to back

Alright I’m done. See y’all in February and really looking forward to your guys’ “I knew it all along posts”

If you squeeze your legs together tightly, you could make a pearl out of all that sand in your ******.

People can put out whatever weird *** theories they can come up with, I’m actually OK with it as long as the mods are.

What’s nuts is people casting aspersions at this kid, comparing him to other less fortunate people, and just generally disrespecting him, without knowing or having a shred of an idea what’s going on, and even if they had a clue, throwing shade at him is NOT ok.
I know the person talking about it with some knowledge of the situation isn’t a flake who makes stuff up for clicks or whatever. I understand skepticism when someone with no posting history shows up and makes claims. This isn’t that situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back