2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many cavalier attitudes that are “in the know”. Not sure if all of them actually know anything (certainly some of them do and are playing it very close to the vest). I can appreciate being discreet on personal matters (I do this for a living with my clients), especially given the high profile of this kid and not wanting to let a cat out of the bag that could embarrass him. But the potential excuses aren’t adding up and there aren’t any timetables being released. He is also not doing anything to cool the flames of the fanbase. It’s a “trust me” experience. Totally understand where you are coming from as I am in the same position.
Be careful, you’re making a lot of sense my friend. I said something along those lines and look at them all over me the last few pages ha

Advertisement
TIFWIW Don't if this is true, but it sure makes sense of the situation.
Miami still good with Cormani McClain, but was told Travis Hunter did contact him with a pitch!, at the end of the day all this hold up was about his grades nothing more nothing less
right now his gradess are stopping him from signing. Miami is doing their part, but may have dropped ball assessing him academically. They may have to come later because Lakeland held him to a different standard academically. Was told he was working to get caught up, Problems like these are usually fixed in weeks.

Advertisement
Our secret society of underground insiders won’t share but they say we’re 100% good to go and it’s no issue

I mean, have you ever bothered to consider the possibility that if you had treated other posters better over the past 10 years, and shown some human respect and decency, that more people might like you and trust you? Just asking...

Can anyone answer. If he doesn’t sign by the end of the day he can’t until February window. He can still enroll in any school he wants for the spring semester and start training as a “ walk on” until he can sign. Correct?

He will not enroll at any university in January.

Miami still good with Cormani McClain, but was told Travis Hunter did contact him with a pitch!, at the end of the day all this hold up was about his grades nothing more nothing less
right now his gradess are stopping him from signing. Miami is doing their part, but may have dropped ball assessing him academically. They may have to come later because Lakeland held him to a different standard academically. Was told he was working to get caught up, Problems like these are usually fixed in weeks.

Wrong.

And haven't you posted this same exact load of crap somewhere else? Maybe under a different name? Same exact false phraseology about "Lakeland holding him to a different standard academically".

Give me some time, I'll track down your plagiarism.

Advertisement
Wow! I hope this can be worked out if true.

I mean, have you ever bothered to consider the possibility that if you had treated other posters better over the past 10 years, and shown some human respect and decency, that more people might like you and trust you? Just asking...
relax father almighty

i don't throw around insults, never been banned, so your whole post is nonsense.

When you pretend to be an insider on a message board, you're going to get called out for it. It is what it is.

Wrong.

And haven't you posted this same exact load of crap somewhere else? Maybe under a different name? Same exact false phraseology about "Lakeland holding him to a different standard academically".

U might have posted it before. Do you are anyone here have the actual down low of what the issue is and what kinda time frame it will be resolved in?

Advertisement
Wrong.

No that was not me, but it was posted on Fermans site. I thought you would be able to say if this was true or false and you did just that. Thanks.

Lakeland isn't exactly known for elite high school institutions...what different standard would this be exactly?

Last edited:
Can anyone answer. If he doesn’t sign by the end of the day he can’t until February window. He can still enroll in any school he wants for the spring semester and start training as a “ walk on” until he can sign. Correct?
If he could enroll,why wouldn't he just sign with UM and enroll? The reason he isn't is because he can't enroll early.

Advertisement
14 pages of what since last night?

Why? Is your life that **** boring?

Let it play out. There's two outcomes. He comes and that awesome. He doesn't, it wasn't from a lack of trying and we keep it moving.

****, got buy something for a loved one.
I Can Do What I Want Parks And Recreation GIF

My cousin's husband's barber said it's because he's entertaining an offer to work on a fishing boat. Apparently, he's a huge Wicked Tuna fan and they have a regulation in their by-laws under Article 17 subsection 4 that states that an apprentice cannot be attending an institute of higher education past high school level if they are working on the boat or dock if they are over 6' and weigh less than 170. This is the reason he's been at Golden Corral every night for the last two weeks.

Don't shoot the messenger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back