2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
michael fassbender perfection GIF

Advertisement
Another full of shlt post.

You’re actually comparing one to the other. Wow you’re more of a blowhard than I thought you were.

It’s Christmas so I’m keeping it 💯

I think he has built a Rolodex of terms and catchphrases to use to make it seem like he knows more than he does.

Not that there is anything wrong with that. Yada yada yada. It's gold, Jerry!

there has been plenty of players over the years sign early and then not qualify

as much as we want to remain positive, it just doesn't seem likely that the kid woke up 1 hour before he signs and realized he doesn't qualify

more than likely he got talked into waiting by another program or is looking for more money.. until someone provides a shred of evidence to say otherwise then that's what it is

if it was anything else, him or his family could come out and say that they aren't flipping and just working on stuff
Bingo!!! It’s really that simple.

Advertisement
Hope you’re right friend

But until there’s proof or anyone other than ppl on CIS talking about it… then anything is on the table
What is the rumored issue with him signing?

I'm much to lazy to look through the 26 pages of porsts of Die! Die! Die!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Another full of shlt post.

You’re actually comparing one to the other. Wow you’re more of a blowhard than I thought you were.

It’s Christmas so I’m keeping it 💯
You clearly have been drinking early friend.

Thematically, what is the difference again?

First off, what is even the rumor or speculation of this issue??

Advertisement
what the **** are you talking about? 1/4 of the posts is me?

you guys are blindly assuming sh*t left and right that there is some magical rainbow situation where it's actually fine and for some resaon 1 hour before signing, the #2 prospect in the coutnry decides not to sign

nothing that YOU or anyone else on here has said in terms of academic obstacles makes any sense whatsoever

maybe YOU should stop pretending like you know what the **** you're talking about

i'm insinuating the kid is smart and trying to increase his bag, you're insinuating he's dumb and can't qualify.. tell me which one of those is worse? I have no anger towards the kid at all. I'm bothered that fake *** insiders come on here pretending to know some made up complication when in reality they just read tea leaves on twitter and assume the best
could be both - meaning the powers that be don't want to give him the bag unless they know he can qualify. he wants the bag regardless...

Just go change your old man diapers and take a nap.
Now you aren't being very nice..and its the Holidays! Tsk tsk.

Sounds like someone misplaced their fidget spinner.

Answer the simple question. What is even the rumored issue. If you don't know totally ok, I certainly don't either (at least I don't think I do).

I believe somebody porsted previously in "Cormani Thread 1.10.57.35 Pg 4,321" that perhaps SAT/ACT is an issue?

Remarkable how many claiming they know something, but can't answer a simple question.

Hmmmmm.....

Advertisement
I thought you didn’t need ACT/SAT to get into school anymore? Or was that just a Covid thing.
According to NCAA, standardized testing is not required for 2023-2024 AY DI Athletes.

I do know Miami is test optional for 2023 Fall applicants as they have been since 2021.

I’m sorry but idk why everyone is saying leave it alone..like this is our top rated player at a position we had DJ Ivey at for 5 years..we have concerns and no word on why he hasn’t signed..I never seen this in my time following recruiting
So many cavalier attitudes that are “in the know”. Not sure if all of them actually know anything (certainly some of them do and are playing it very close to the vest). I can appreciate being discreet on personal matters (I do this for a living with my clients), especially given the high profile of this kid and not wanting to let a cat out of the bag that could embarrass him. But the potential excuses aren’t adding up and there aren’t any timetables being released. He is also not doing anything to cool the flames of the fanbase. It’s a “trust me” experience. Totally understand where you are coming from as I am in the same position.

Can anyone answer. If he doesn’t sign by the end of the day he can’t until February window. He can still enroll in any school he wants for the spring semester and start training as a “ walk on” until he can sign. Correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back