2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
423161C5-A260-45C9-8495-24976F96273E.gif

Advertisement
So if I’m understanding the rumors are that he doesn’t have the credits / grades to graduate early and because he isn’t able to enroll early he’s going to wait until February to make his decision and hear more pitches but he still feels good about Miami right now but people will try to flip him between now and then?
That is the rumor that was collectively assembled over the past 5 pages based off 247 rumors.

Recruiting is like mad libs, make your own story

Sauce Gardner is 175 soaking wet…Cormani eval is exactly Sauce…
sauce is listed at 200, potentially in the 195 range and that hasn't changed much since college so I'm not sure you know what you're talking about

mcclain would be lucky to weigh 160 on a scale

you're taking this as me dissing the kid, i'm not. rivals, on3, 247 give stars based on projection. this kid got 5 stars because he has great traits and because he will eventually add on size making him an elite player. he won't have the size part down by next year if he doesn't EE and that's just a fact

Advertisement
sauce is listed at 200, potentially in the 195 range and that hasn't changed much since college so I'm not sure you know what you're talking about

mcclain would be lucky to weigh 160 on a scale

you're taking this as me dissing the kid, i'm not. rivals, on3, 247 give stars based on projection. this kid got 5 stars because he has great traits and because he will eventually add on size making him an elite player. he won't have the size part down by next year if he doesn't EE and that's just a fact
Sauce was the same exact size as Cormani in high school

So if I’m understanding the rumors are that he doesn’t have the credits / grades to graduate early and because he isn’t able to enroll early he’s going to wait until February to make his decision and hear more pitches but he still feels good about Miami right now but people will try to flip him between now and then?
And they only realised all of this 30 minutes before he was meant to commit?

A likely story.

Sauce was 150 coming out of high school lol
exactly and he became a shut down corner when he put on weight

lmao, what are you even complaining about in my statement?

Cormani will be elite. but not at 160 next year is my point

'24 at 175-180? absolutely

my only point was him not enrolling early hurts his chances to be effective NEXT YEAR

Advertisement
exactly and he became a shut down corner when he put on weight

lmao, what are you even complaining about in my statement?

Cormani will be elite. but not at 160 next year is my point

'24 at 175-180? absolutely

my only point was him not enrolling early hurts his chances to be effective NEXT YEAR
I was agreeing with your argument man that’s all

Advertisement
Wow there are like 40 pages between when I last saw this thread yesterday and today.

Any updates? Last I saw it was a contract issue and Miami felt very confident. Thanks in advance fellas
Cormani might need a tutor....apart from that nobody really knows or if they do they aren't telling.

Advertisement
How was our staff not aware of his grades prior to yesterday?

Who said they weren’t ?

Gaby said this was a curveball and Cribby did say the staff knew about the potential “curveball”

And now, another Casey Kasem long distance dedication...

Ok man, you don't seem to be taking the graduation thing seriously. Smokescreen after smokescreen, is how it appears outside looking in. Thought maybe Miami contingent was taking the bullet for the kid in an effort to sort things out. If it's not academics one would think leverage was being applied. Bag-chading comes to mind, but not necessarily. Just not adding up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back