2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again just pay the kid. Whether we needed to pay him now or later, what difference does it make. All that matters is his signature on the dotted line. Imo

Advertisement
Guys, please keep the ultra specific item off here. Some of it is the kid’s personal business. For everyone else, there’s a curveball from what I saw. Doesn’t seem like anything intentional or malicious started this. I have no idea where it goes. It seems workable but until someone signs there no certainty.
agreed. i say we go ultra generic. here's what i can share: there's a thing and whatnot with a guy and some stuff to sort out for a couple or maybe a few people or whatever, i'm not entirely sure

Advertisement
This is what I am gleaning as well.

Mama thought she was getting a check yesterday. She’s gotta wait til he graduates in May now.

Miami still wants him to sign in order to lock him in. Maybe other schools are offering a bag the old fashioned way.

Checks all the boxes of the stuff we’ve heard over the past 24 hours.

Except the 2nd part of just a complete guess, so there's that.

on3 says he isn't graduating, some on here aren't sure of that and think it's an EE problem...

so is there a chance he can't EE here but he can somewhere else? in which case don't blame him for dipping

Advertisement
So the one kid that was drama free all recruting season, is the one kid causing drama at the end. So Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back