2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
so he isn't EE-rolling, which means no immediate money, which means Cormani's mom is ****ed and wants money anyways and after UM said "no ticket, no laundry" she punted on the signing announcement. plus add the DVD misinformation
Now that it’s been confirmed he’s not an EE, this is a very plausible explication. I’m sure some SEC school will be happy to drop a nice bag to hold them over till next fall though. I just hope we are willing to do the same.
With these latest developments and I hope I’m wrong here and we need to keep recruiting him hard but I will be shocked if signs here.

Advertisement
It’s not grades, there’s multiple issues and they always knew there was a good chance he wouldn’t EE. Theres still no reason why he can’t sign early though.
So should we take that as a sign he is at least sniffing around elsewhere?

Advertisement
This. I'd trade Cormani for a game changing 5-star WR right now. That being said, I think this new O' line of ours is going to make everyone on the offense look much better than they've appeared to be lately.
I wouldn't. Do you think that 5" 8" midget from Middle Tenn State runs 98 yards down the sideline with Cormani covering him?

As LCE said, this kid shuts down half the field.

Last edited:
Advertisement
400 pages here we come

Amazon Love GIF by Regal

Guys, please keep the ultra specific item off here. Some of it is the kid’s personal business. For everyone else, there’s a curveball from what I saw. Doesn’t seem like anything intentional or malicious started this. I have no idea where it goes. It seems workable but until someone signs there no certainty.

It’s not grades, there’s multiple issues and they always knew there was a good chance he wouldn’t EE. Theres still no reason why he can’t sign early though.
If it’s not grades and nothing stopped him from signing early, sounds like Class A monkey business.

Advertisement
so he isn't EE-rolling, which means no immediate money, which means Cormani's mom is ****ed and wants money anyways and after UM said "no ticket, no laundry" she punted on the signing announcement. plus add the DVD misinformation
This is what I am gleaning as well.

Mama thought she was getting a check yesterday. She’s gotta wait til he graduates in May now.

Miami still wants him to sign in order to lock him in. Maybe other schools are offering a bag the old fashioned way.

Checks all the boxes of the stuff we’ve heard over the past 24 hours.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back