2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
ya'll still goin on about this today? ffs
stop reading the recruiting service sites - they are a suckers bet...they are only in it for one thing, money.
it doesnt help that they hate the U cuz we won't play the game.
the usual suspects started allllllllllllll this **** - stop falling for it
Mani is all Cane - let the kid breathe and stop being part of the fckn problem. Nothing wrong with supporting the kid vs sarcasm and stupidity.

Was this their grand update?

Apparently. They were looking for Cormani's diploma in Al Capone's vault.

Look, while this is new info to a lot of people, I'm sure Cormani knew when he would be graduating, and about 24 hours ago he had a signing ceremony that was scheduled to take place. I wouldn't assume that this "new information" means "February Signing Day".

What if he doesn’t have the grades and is just sorting that out but hey what do i know 😉
wouldn't have anything to do with it. even if he didn't have the grades he could 1)still sign his letter of intent (and just not qualify later) and more importantly 2) just even say something on twitter like hey miami, i'm still coming don't worry, this is what happened

Advertisement
so no longer enrolling early and thus not likely to sign within the next two days

see y'all in february

I would simply point out that the longer you wait to sign an LOI, the longer it takes to start cashing NIL checks...Cormani doesn't live in California, after all...

Advertisement
Just got out of a four hour meeting. I think I have to give up on this saga. This is like watching seasons one through three of lost, losing touch and suddenly you come back and there are polar bears on the island.
Big brain over here got to the end of season one and realised they had ZERO clue where they were going with the show and stopped watching.

200.gif

this kid is not physically ready to play at a high level next year if he's not an EE, needs to add weight and build on his frame before he becomes the reason he got his 5th star
Sauce Gardner is 175 soaking wet…Cormani eval is exactly Sauce…

Advertisement
Not bitter. Bored and looking for a different battle in here. A contract glitch never really made sense to me. I want the issue resolved favorably.

And I was also about to summon you for two other important things:

1. I saw some Cajun character challenging you for the title of longest post 😎

2. I need a polish deli recommendation in Central Florida

Happy Holidays brother.
Abe Froman IV. Sausage king of Sanford.

So if I’m understanding the rumors are that he doesn’t have the credits / grades to graduate early and because he isn’t able to enroll early he’s going to wait until February to make his decision and hear more pitches but he still feels good about Miami right now but people will try to flip him between now and then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back