2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is that? because he doesn't give high ratings to the **** places in South Florida?
South Florida pizza has improved immensely. Have you tried the pepperoni with hot honey slice at Miami Slice? How about Lucali’s (yes, I know the original is in Brooklyn)? 11th Street? Old Greg’s pep pie?

Advertisement
Kiss of death :LOL:

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 81
Advertisement
I mean this is just insane. There are tons of good pizza places in Florida. Maybe 20 years ago this was true but all you have to do is swing by Lucali to prove this false. But there are plenty of others in South Florida and Orlando that have great pizza

I mean this is just insane. There are tons of good pizza places in Florida. Maybe 20 years ago this was true but all you have to do is swing by Lucali to prove this false. But there are plenty of others in South Florida and Orlando that have great pizza
if i ever happen to fly to miami for a vacation (probably never), ill let @TheOriginalCane and @SWFLHurricane pick a pizza spot for me

Advertisement
lol Lucali is good in Brooklyn. ive been to the one on the beach and its not the same as the original. the dough isnt close. same w joes in wynwood.

orlando has a few good spots but nothing compared to the better food cities

There may be a few good pizza spots in Florida but there are much more and better in other states (Arizona, NY, NJ, CT, etc)

Advertisement
Advertisement
There may be a few good pizza spots in Florida but there are much more and better in other states (Arizona, NY, NJ, CT, etc)
pizza bianca or bianco or w..e in phx is good. lived up to the hype imo, but i would sya it wasnt like anything that i couldnt get of similar quality in the NYC or CT etc.

Reactions: ben
See above. I posted several places that have very good pizza.

For the record, the best pizza is found in New Haven. Period.

What about you?
i agree about new haven.

there isnt a single place in florida id put in the same class as NYC, CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back