2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Right? I'm not chicken little, I've been following this **** for longer than I'd like to admit, but I'd feel a lot better if that quote was, "I don't know where this is coming from, we're not going to Alabama, Cormani is locked in with Miami."
I get what you are saying but if they are expecting Mario and co. to show up with bag in hand, it's a tough argument to make if you're not pretending like you may still go to Bama.

Been reading this thread but haven’t posted yet but I figured I would let y’all know what I’ve been hearing since I live in Tuscaloosa. Apparently the REC has put together quite a formidable counteroffer to ours, and that Saban has been really pushing on the mom to come visit so they can meet the REC members as well. As of last night Saban was still expecting Cormani to make the trip, idk if that has changed since. Ultimately I was told the main reason for this recent surge has been some old school hardcore negative recruiting on Miami staff. TIFWIW

Right? I'm not chicken little, I've been following this **** for longer than I'd like to admit, but I'd feel a lot better if that quote was, "I don't know where this is coming from, we're not going to Alabama, Cormani is locked in with Miami."

Exactly
“We haven’t made a decision yet”. Lol, I guess.

Yeah, I know. Don’t pay much attention to these articles blah blah I get it. But at the end of the day, it’s hard to ignore Mama saying anything besides some variation of “We aren’t going to Alabama, Cormani is locked in with Miami”. I guess we’ll see. I truly think we will be fine with Coach Cristobal here as I’m sure he is on top of it, but still…

Been reading this thread but haven’t posted yet but I figured I would let y’all know what I’ve been hearing since I live in Tuscaloosa. Apparently the REC has put together quite a formidable counteroffer to ours, and that Saban has been really pushing on the mom to come visit so they can meet the REC members as well. As of last night Saban was still expecting Cormani to make the trip, idk if that has changed since. Ultimately I was told the main reason for this recent surge has been some old school hardcore negative recruiting on Miami staff. TIFWIW

Nice 1st post. You will get plenty of bites and satisfaction. Good job.

Advertisement
E7CF842E-6F64-407C-BC93-ECF82C043F6F.jpeg

And if you didn’t know the REC is like the Alabama Illuminati. They have the deepest pockets in the South and fund everything in that program

This is what Saban does. Likes to go 80% on the recruits for a while, then 100% right before signing to make the best and last impression.

I sure hope he’s preaching honesty to ‘em with his current DB coach who said he wasn’t leaving UM last year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back