2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Kirby ran the DB show in Georgia...Not Addae...just like Saban does....
yup and champ helped out last year too. why would UGA hire a DB coach and then have two other coaches step in and help him? hmm. there were rumors on the UGA boards that he and Kirby didnt get along. fwiw, UGAs new DB coach is 1000x better than Addae and hes the guy that Manny originally wanted.

yup and champ helped out last year too. why would UGA hire a DB coach and then have two other coaches step in and help him? hmm. there were rumors on the UGA boards that he and Kirby didnt get along. fwiw, UGAs new DB coach is 1000x better than Addae and hes the guy that Manny originally wanted.
So we got taken for a ride with gattis and Addae. Nice

Advertisement
Agreed but I doubt he stays in Gainesville after this year.
Interested Kevin Nash GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Kind of fun how UF is able to overcome its **** tier season to bring in elite local recruits while the Miami kids just look for any reason possible to go elsewhere.
I firmly believe that kids these days just aren't that smart. I mean there are so many reasons not to go to UF right now. Bad QB with nothing worth talking about behind him. Terrible and I mean the worst in the last 20 years type terrible defense. Gainsville and the ****hole town it is.

It has to be money.

I firmly believe that kids these days just aren't that smart. I mean there are so many reasons not to go to UF right now. Bad QB with nothing worth talking about behind him. Terrible and I mean the worst in the last 20 years type terrible defense. Gainsville and the ****hole town it is.

It has to be money.
They have put DBs in the league. It's really that simple and y'all should stop overcomplicating things.

It's really surprising to me how this fan base can't understand how uf continues to recruit great at the DB position. They've been doing this since forever. Raymond or not, they still would have a better chance at Cormani than us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back