2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
maybe I’m wrong but I just never felt great about our chances here after we used our OV in the summer and the kid wasn’t planning on committing until later in the fall

Lol I’m way past trying to convince the likes of Cis man I’m no insider. However, Folks in the program have hit me directly more this year than I can post. Believe what ya like brother makes me no difference
Lol hey, I'm not debating you.... I know what happened and what happened was Raymond is in gaytor attire doing his usual work on the trail.

Advertisement
As they should be, he’s the best recruiter at the position in college football. Talent erases a lot of development questions.
I was being sarcastic. The idiots up there are smoking hot with their secondary play. I wouldn't be overly shocked if Raymond moves on after this season.

And they can believe what they believe as far as the sec lifer talk goes lol I know what I know and he was just dedicated to being a lsu lifer.. every other program he considered outside UF and one other wasn’t sec
Now that he's there, is dedicated to being a UF lifer? I know LSU meant more to him. But I swear I read on here he's not not a disloyal mercenary like T-Rob, who'll jump at the first offer. But I thought I also read that he's not exactly impressed by UF coaches.

Advertisement
Wonder if he shuts it down or still takes a trip after the commitment to Bama for the Iron Bowl.

And they can believe what they believe as far as the sec lifer talk goes lol I know what I know and he was just dedicated to being a lsu lifer.. every other program he considered outside UF and one other wasn’t sec
Is he set on staying at UiF now?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Has Ruiz or others associated with UM pulled back from how much they were willing to spend earlier this year?
One reason for a pullback...

Screenshot_20221019-153507_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Raymond is a much better coach than Addae or TRob....Hands down...
Everyone knows this. Trob is a recruiter and that’s it. His position group also didn’t have their best showing against Tennessee to say the least. Addae was tbd and it’s coming out clearly that recruiting to Georgia is easy as ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back