2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of yall was just laughing and picking on the Gator Collective when yall won a few recruiting battles over us earlier in the year but now we getting kids because of money?
Y’all had the best offer for Rashada and by a decent margin. I posted that and y’all were spending serious money , both comments were made a month before he committed. I also said the guys behind your Nil were idiots. Back then it was a **** show.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Some of yall was just laughing and picking on the Gator Collective when yall won a few recruiting battles over us earlier in the year but now we getting kids because of money?

I'm sure it's not all money (it never is). But up until mid-summer FU was fighting against the wave of putting NIL/collective money into recruits' pockets. Then recruits were lost, meetings were had, pressure was exerted by certain boosters, and the $$$ faucet was opened. FU was determined to send a message after those initial recruiting losses and the collective changed its philosophy/tactics to accomplish those goals. In this modern age of college football, I don't think that's anything to be ashamed about... it's a good thing.

Don't ask me how I know, but suffice to say I have much better connected FU friends than I do UM friends, lol.

Last edited:
So are we out on the second wave and just waiting for the third one?

Asking for a friend.

On a more serious note...someone tell Mario it's not taboo to bolster your recruiting class during the season. We've been parked for months, and at this rate we'll be lucky to finish Top 10.

12-15 sounds more like it at this point. We're almost at November and we haven't added anyone of importance in months.

I firmly believe that kids these days just aren't that smart. I mean there are so many reasons not to go to UF right now. Bad QB with nothing worth talking about behind him. Terrible and I mean the worst in the last 20 years type terrible defense. Gainsville and the ****hole town it is.

It has to be money.
What's not smart was discounting corey Raymond with a kid that's from a pipeline school

Advertisement
I mean… for the trillionth time… it’s easier to say it’s all money than admit one got out-recruited. Your fanbase of all should be familiar with that.

So are we out on the second wave and just waiting for the third one?

Asking for a friend.

On a more serious note...someone tell Mario it's not taboo to bolster your recruiting class during the season. We've been parked for months, and at this rate we'll be lucky to finish Top 10.

12-15 sounds more like it at this point. We're almost at November and we haven't added anyone of importance in months.
I heard it was changed from a wave to a Tsumani so that’s why there is no wave. Everyone keeps looking for a wave and that’s why it doesn’t happen.

Tsunami’s are unpredictable so will have to wait for it to happen or it may not happen because it’s a Tsunami 😜

I believe the Tsunami is coming with the two 5* receivers.

Advertisement
It's probably just a tad bit too early for this, but between lack of recruiting at certain sports coupled with performance and coaching on the field...how many coaches do we expect to be let go at the end of the season?

Advertisement
I firmly believe that kids these days just aren't that smart. I mean there are so many reasons not to go to UF right now. Bad QB with nothing worth talking about behind him. Terrible and I mean the worst in the last 20 years type terrible defense. Gainsville and the ****hole town it is.

It has to be money.
Talking about where a school is located should be banned on this site. News flash, IT DOESNT MATTER.

Kids are treated like royalty in those places. There’s nothing else to do, so 60k or more show up every week.

All I’ve heard for years is how Miami sells itself. It’s so much better than these little towns, kids love it. There’s so much money here, that nobody, especially poverty schools in the middle of nowhere will be able to keep up with Miami in NIL.

Now all I here is bashing of an already small fan base bc they don’t wanna pay money to see a garbage product, when there’s a million other things to do. And how Miami is getting outbid by these “sh*thole” towns for recruits.

So explain to me how these kids are dumb again? And how the fan base who lied to themselves bc they think being in a big city is the end all be all, isn’t?

Advertisement
good-vibrations-vibrating.gif

This would be a bigger loss for Bama than it would be for us. Short of Saban coaching here, there’s no real reason to expect us to pull a kid from Lakeland with his ranking, not with the program in its current state. Just a nearly impossible pull regardless who’s coaching here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back