2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
This would be a bigger loss for Bama than it would be for us. Short of Saban coaching here, there’s no real reason to expect us to pull a kid from Lakeland with his ranking, not with the program in its current state. Just a nearly impossible pull regardless who’s coaching here.
I guess all that Lakeland boycotting UF noise was just that.

Advertisement
They may boycott UF but they ain’t gonna start funneling kids to Miami. I would’ve thought this board was smart enough to know that.
oh yeah I never thought cormani would really come here, I was just hoping anywhere but UF.

If it wasn't apparent already, it's abundantly clear records mean very little in recruiting. It's time for the staff to pick it up, especially when UF and FSU have had more action on the trail than we have in the past few months.

I'll patiently wait for the final result, but the silence is unequivocally deafening.

Talking about where a school is located should be banned on this site. News flash, IT DOESNT MATTER.

Kids are treated like royalty in those places. There’s nothing else to do, so 60k or more show up every week.

All I’ve heard for years is how Miami sells itself. It’s so much better than these little towns, kids love it. There’s so much money here, that nobody, especially poverty schools in the middle of nowhere will be able to keep up with Miami in NIL.

Now all I here is bashing of an already small fan base bc they don’t wanna pay money to see a garbage product, when there’s a million other things to do. And how Miami is getting outbid by these “sh*thole” towns for recruits.

So explain to me how these kids are dumb again? And how the fan base who lied to themselves bc they think being in a big city is the end all be all, isn’t?
Recruiting vets have said it a million times. Different kids look for distinct things in a campus/town experience, and many don't give a flying ****.

Personally, I prefer warmer weather. But beyond that, if my job is playing football, how much do I really care about the town?

Disclaimer: I do prefer Coral Gables to Gainesville, so don't misread my personal sentiments.

Recruiting vets have said it a million times. Different kids look for distinct things in a campus/town experience, and many don't give a flying ****.

Personally, I prefer warmer weather. But beyond that, if my job is playing football, how much do I really care about the town?

Disclaimer: I do prefer Coral Gables to Gainesville, so don't misread my personal sentiments.
Every kid is different absolutely. I’m just laughing at everything that gets touted about Miami as a reason to go there, is working against the program’s attendance, NIL, and seems to be a distraction for the kids. Or were wrong and according to the old men on here, it could just be dumb kids.

Advertisement
I firmly believe that kids these days just aren't that smart. I mean there are so many reasons not to go to UF right now. Bad QB with nothing worth talking about behind him. Terrible and I mean the worst in the last 20 years type terrible defense. Gainsville and the ****hole town it is.

It has to be money.
or a DB coach that has developed and sent countless kids int he first round and widely known as the best DB coach on earth. on top of that, UF before Raymond always sent kids in the first round at DB since champ took over

oh yeah I never thought cormani would really come here, I was just hoping anywhere but UF.

If it wasn't apparent already, it's abundantly clear records mean very little in recruiting. It's time for the staff to pick it up, especially when UF and FSU have had more action on the trail than we have in the past few months.

I'll patiently wait for the final result, but the silence is unequivocally deafening.
all we can hope for is a winning streak otherwise the product on the field isnt selling anyone anything

So do we Have a shot with any corners

Our CB commit Shariff Denson visiting Miami this weekend. Said to be doing to “watch a friend his play”

Advertisement
Our CB commit Shariff Denson visiting Miami this weekend. Said to be doing to “watch a friend his play”

The plot is getting THICC.

The Staffordshire Bull Terrier: a courageous, loving family companion ...

Advertisement
Advertisement

Thought if you guys got McClain he would bounce…to Bama.

Huh?

We already have stafford and jackson as commits. That’s an excellent start. Long way to go still to add to that. I’m projecting 3 CB’s in this class.
I know Jackson is here bc of him reclassifying thats basically Saving us. Stafford is for sure playing CB here? where we getting another top tier elite CB from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back