2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Is it true his high school coach used to coach under Napier at Louisiana ?

Advertisement
Rankings aren’t everything but the kid was #6 in the composite and the reviews of him were **** high. I know people pushed for Campbell because we had a better chance but Surtain was a prototype.
All of that is true which should make you think.

Advertisement
For the first time in a long time I can say with 100% confidence that if he's truly considering us then we'll get him.

If we don't get him, it's because we never had a real chance.

Everything he wants (except for a current big time winning program) is here. We have not just one but TWO DB coaches that he feels comfortable with. It's home.. he'll get an NIL deal. Lance Leggett coaching him and hopefully nudging him here just a little bit. A defensive scheme that'll suit him. Playing time. And a head coach who won't get out recruited by anybody.

Advertisement
I apologize if already addressed in this thread, but I've seen his name a lot . . . where would you rank him as a prospect compared to the kids from here the last several years, like Tyson Campbell, Chris Henderson, Surtain, etc. TIA.
He’s head and shoulders above all three of the guys you listed IMO. Like I stated in another thread outside Travis Hunter and Patrick Peterson he’s probably the best CB as a PROSPECT in the last 20 years.

Would start day1 for us. If developed properly he’s got Top5 draft pick written all over.

He’s head and shoulders above all three of the guys you listed IMO. Like I stated in another thread outside Travis Hunter and Patrick Peterson he’s probably the best CB as a PROSPECT in the last 20 years.

Would start day1 for us. If developed properly he’s got Top5 draft pick written all over.
Really? That good? Generational talent? Like Derek Stingley Jr. good? Hmm. Why? Can you break that down for me?

Advertisement
ITU guys said yesterday that he thought UGA visit was better than Miami visit. Hopefully getting their DB coach helps even the playing field again.

ITU guys said yesterday that he thought UGA visit was better than Miami visit. Hopefully getting their DB coach helps even the playing field again.
Hopefully it comes down to relationships. Mom seems to love DVD and Addae. And we know Mario is obviously going to be heavily involved. Also doesn't hurt to have Lance Leggett in his ear.

This kid could probably go 1st round now. His arms are like 3/4 of his body length. He is fast and quick. Definition of a shut down. I think he comes here. Lance coaches him like Personal trainer these kids be having these days and his mom loves, loves DVD. Thats 2 ins right there. And Mario gonna have everyone including himself on his *** throughout.

With his talent, the SEC teams are not gonna just go away. They probably have the boosters point to where the bag is. The thing i love is he is on South Florida Express and is in South Florida alot and will be throughout the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back