2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
"Miami is home to me" and "it has been my dream school" are 2 death nails in one paragraph. Lol

Stop me when I'm lying lol

SEC bound.......for right now.

That's pretty much what everybody says who picks us as well. Glass half empty type eh?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Initial Top 5 of Bama, BYU, UF, Ohio State, and Miami. Added UGA, Michigan, and Oregon.

He did research on UGA, Michigan and Oregon so those 3 schools were added on to his initial top 5.

- “The Georgia visit had a big impact on me. Everyone can say the facilities, and all that is nice, but the coaches said some real stuff to me. I like the coaches, I like what coach Addae is about, and I just liked it there.

-He wants to visit Oregon and Michigan in the next few months since he has never been to either school.

-Said Ohio State always has good DB's and want to spend more time with the coaches.

-Talk to Napier a few times and he seems pretty cool. Has a relationship with Raymond since he has been recruiting him since LSU.

No mention of Bama or BYU in-depth.

Said this about Miami:

“I got to meet the staff, hang with some recruits, and I had a good time,” McClain said. “I got to meet coach Cristobal for the first time and he was cool. We talked a little bit and he just had a good vibe.”

“Miami is home for me. There are a lot of people from down here that like Miami, a lot of players go there, and it has been my dream school. I will be back there.”

“I am going to ride it out to the end. I am planning to announce my decision in December.”
BYU?

Huh?

That's by far the most bizarre collection of letters out of all the collection of letters in that article.

What am I missing here? BYU? Ty Detmer ain't walking though those doors.

Don’t trip coach got us 🙃

Attachments

• 958F36BF-394B-4AAE-AC22-06DDE21F7210.jpeg
    958F36BF-394B-4AAE-AC22-06DDE21F7210.jpeg
    705.7 KB · Views: 259
I try not to be too hyperbolic, especially when it comes to my Corners...

But IMO, he without doubt would be the most talented CB we’ve recruited since Patrick Peterson.

He is A++++++++++++++++++++++++++ as a prospect.
I know he gets a bad wrap on here, but David Lake said this exact thing. Guy is as close to a guarantee as you can get as far as NFL goes.

Advertisement
Time to start putting the NIL money aside for him.
Just like it was/is with bags, NIL money will primarily go to 5 star recruits. You can get really good 4 stars without a lot of NIL money ahead of coming to a school. No matter the stars players who produce will get plenty of NIL money. But 5 stars will get NIL money just to come to a school.
If I was UM I would target 4-6 5 stars per season and direct my NIL money to them.
McClain will be a 7 figure NIL player.

Advertisement
As good as I’ve seen in a VERY long time. If you created a CB recruit on a video game it’s him. 247 grades him at .9989 which would rank him as our 2nd highest rated recruit of all time in the modern era. One of the best CB prospects I’ve seen in the last 20 years. Do whatever it takes to get him…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back