2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Mannnnnn December a long ways away
Tired Over It GIF by Desus & Mero

Time to start putting the NIL money aside for him.
Just like it was/is with bags, NIL money will primarily go to 5 star recruits. You can get really good 4 stars without a lot of NIL money ahead of coming to a school. No matter the stars players who produce will get plenty of NIL money. But 5 stars will get NIL money just to come to a school.
If I was UM I would target 4-6 5 stars per season and direct my NIL money to them.
McClain will be a 7 figure NIL player.
I would argue that you might as well not even waste your time unless you got a 6-7 figure deal on the table. Just respectfully bow out early.

Advertisement
"Miami is home to me" and "it has been my dream school" are 2 death nails in one paragraph. Lol

Stop me when I'm lying lol

SEC bound.......for right now.
Death nail with bums in charge. Bain can say the same thing but you wouldn't think death nail. Plus we got Lance coaching that boy. And His momma loves Cristobal. They were really impressed by the Visit. Know who else Momma enjoyed the visit? Matthew McCoy from up in Gator territory. Once she tweeted i knew he was gonna pick us. These kids and their parents or guardians getting the red carpet. No more amateur hour.

Btw i remember arguing with Liberty about why we did not get Louisiana kids, and in less than 2 weeks i was proven right. Lets go

That's pretty much what everybody says who picks us as well. Glass half empty type eh?
Better to have options between being right or being excited to be wrong than to be optimistic and have choices of being right or being wrong AND disappointed.

Advertisement
Last night in a spaces lance said we are high on his list because of his relationship with dvd, said even when we were losing he still was interested. Read he was high on addae so now we have dvd, addae and mario? Theres a chance man, my canes ptsd is gonna get worse with this recruitment lol

Last night in a spaces lance said we are high on his list because of his relationship with dvd, said even when we were losing he still was interested. Read he was high on addae so now we have dvd, addae and mario? Theres a chance man, my canes ptsd is gonna get worse with this recruitment lol
Unless Coach Prime pull up. I'm kidding.

(kind of)

Advertisement
"Miami is home to me" and "it has been my dream school" are 2 death nails in one paragraph. Lol

Stop me when I'm lying lol

SEC bound.......for right now.

Really wondering when it's going to click for the battered wives... things are different now. Forget everything you thought you knew.

I would argue that you might as well not even waste your time unless you got a 6-7 figure deal on the table. Just respectfully bow out early.
Agreed. if we want to be in play for the 5 stars we must have the money in position first or we are playing with one hand behind our backs.

Advertisement
Can't ever remember a kid from the Lakeland area calling Miami home. Is there more to this? Originally from our area?

I apologize if already addressed in this thread, but I've seen his name a lot . . . where would you rank him as a prospect compared to the kids from here the last several years, like Tyson Campbell, Chris Henderson, Surtain, etc. TIA.

Can't ever remember a kid from the Lakeland area calling Miami home. Is there more to this? Originally from our area?
Straight UF territory, followed by FSU.

Shoot, we lucked out with Ray Lewis thanks to that ****head Chuck Amato who basically told Ray he would've had to sit for 2 years behind Derrick Brooks, otherwise he would've most likely have been a Nole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back