2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one slobs their own ***** harder than the fake insiders on this board (maybe Dan Sileo Jr?). The only one who is trustworthy is already saying this is not good but some dude in Germany has the answers.
**** Outta Here No Way GIF by Desus & Mero
I love that my info matches up with Cribbys info because he checked it with another guy who told me.

But sure, go off. Y'all might learn that being respectful to others does help.

Advertisement
Y'all have been told to calm down and let it play it out. You didn't do that. Then, people came in here and said what is not the case out of many theories and now, these people get insulted because they only tell whats not true.

And if you think I slap my **** around for knowing... lol, no. I tried to do things in good faith, but all I get is *****ing, negativity and insults back in my face, along with using actually claiming that they believe that they are entitled to knowing what's going on.

For the last time, calm down. You'll hear in February.

Sorry but you are wrong on this one. STG been around for a very long time but on another site. He has brought great info to that board for a very long time and has always been very accurate. I dont know who he knows but he gets info from someone and that info for the most part is very accurate.
Jeff. I think he’s talking about another poster here. Not STG.

Advertisement
Y'all have been told to calm down and let it play it out. You didn't do that. Then, people came in here and said what is not the case out of many theories and now, these people get insulted because they only tell whats not true.

And if you think I slap my **** around for knowing... lol, no. I tried to do things in good faith, but all I get is *****ing, negativity and insults back in my face, along with using actually claiming that they believe that they are entitled to knowing what's going on.

Dude you've been making a variation of the same post for the past three hours in this thread. Chill out dawg :pgdead:

Most of us were just loitering and talking about grilling steaks until someone claiming to be in the circle of trust said its basically over and there is near 0% chance McClain will be in the class.
The info is apparently classified TOP SECRET//SI-GAMMA//ORCON/NOFORN so those of us without the proper clearance and need to know will need to wait 50 years for the info to be declassified, and then make a FOIA request for heavily redacted documents.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Exactly. We’re spending millions of dollars on a support staff whose job is to make sure everything goes smooth when it’s time to put pen to paper. What in the **** happened here!?

All we can do is sit back and

Advertisement
I don’t know anything but his condescending attitude just rubs me the wrong way .
After we celebrated Messi, this is what you do to me? Wow. I am not angry, just disappointed.

(jk. happy holidays. theres a reason for my attitude, dont worry. i love you all)

Albertsons, SafeWay, SaveMart and all of the major grocery store chains in California all carry tri-tip. I dont understand why its not available outside of California.

The only thing I can think is that it takes market share away from more expensive cuts. Tri-tip is a low cost cut but eats like a New York strip if cooked properly.
Tri-Tip is amazing, the stuff down by Santa Barbara you can get is amazing; the tri-tip from the Central Valley is probably my favorite though.

My favorite sandwich though (probably my favorite food ever) is a sliced brisket sandwich in Montana at a place called CJs in Billings. Absolutely incredible.

66E90B63-74B8-42DE-9E8F-6AE5EC0A3D2E.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back