2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
that still doesn't entitle the fans to know everything and treat players not as people, but as products whose only jobs is to satisfy your need for entertainment.

thats a sense of entitlement thats downright pathetic

It really is...

I'd suggest Miami Hurricane fans accept the top-5 class as it stands and consider the young man unsigned.

I appreciate anyone trying to provide iNSigHt on situation but, unfortunately, some members of the fanbase can't handle it.

There are so many positive things happening to our program that fans should focus on, but they can't see beyond their fragile egos on this one and it's getting the best of them of them.

Things we know for sure:

- Cormani could have picked any school in the country and got a nice NIL package.

- He chose to be a Miami Hurricane when he had the opportunity to go elsewhere.

- Cormani's mother sent a tweet saying "FALSE ALARM" and he would not be signing with Miami.

- Mario stated something to the effect of: 'respect their timeline; gotta keep working 'em'.

- Cormani has not "decommitted" and, to my knowledge, hasn't made any statements of his own..

That's what most of us know for certain and I think all possibilities are on the table. Prepare accordingly and have a nice holiday season.

Last edited:
I don’t think fans are entitled to every bit of information.
They’re not entitled to any info about a teenager. But they also shouldn’t be degraded for wanting that info. It’s natural to be curious, and maybe even skeptical given our recent history. I think most of us still have faith cormani’s coming, but not really due to what anyone here is saying.

They’re not entitled to any info about a teenager. But they also shouldn’t be degraded for wanting that info. It’s natural to be curious, and maybe even skeptical given our recent history. I think most of us still have faith cormani’s coming, but not really due to what anyone here is saying.
It’s the way they cry and demand and speak to people. **** em and **** their Hanukkah, Christmas and New Years too.

Advertisement
You know the sad part about this post and in general, is how much you actually care. For someone I have seen claim they don't, you bump your own posts on the daily to try and prove something. Yet from what I have seen, you are extremely vague and hedge regularly even in those posts you bump.

Funny part is, I never stated anyone specifically and I actually said that most info posted on this board is vague, which clearly shows my comment insinuates overall and was not directed at any one individual. And in fact was not directed at you. Yet you felt it was. Hmm, I wonder why.

As far as post count goes, is that really the best you can do? Because you made your 2nd home a message board, or maybe it's your primary, that means you know people and I don't? Great argument.

And if I am wrong, I can fade into oblivion? Again, if you like the fake spotlight, which it's evident you do, by all means go ahead and have it. But I can assure you I will be right here when the official word comes out. I hope things change. Trust me, I much rather have Cormani be a Hurricane and let the masses feel good about themselves when they attack what I posted or even myself.

Also, I will never be wrong and I will never be right. Because all I am is a messenger. Simply passing along what I am told. The only people who would ever be wrong or right are those providing the info that are actually the ones closely involved in these things.

Lastly, I never made a guarantee. I said that I was told Cormani was not going to be a Cane as of that moment I was told. What I did say was that 98% of the time I am told something by this individual, it holds true. Very rarely what they share ends up being wrong. And that is due to the nature of who they are and how close they are to these situations.

With that being said, I hope everyone has a great Christmas and that Cormani does end up a Cane. That way our Canes get a stud CB and those waiting to pounce on me can enjoy themselves in that front as well.

No offense but I was on the other board, and I’ve seen you take shots and it’s about Cribby. Just be real fam. You called him wrong multiple times on RCT, when we brought his info over there.

Advertisement

nah...

I sincerely hope nobody is putting any "faith" in the outcome of this situation.

Save the faith for things that really matter in life; like surviving Cancer or something truly meaningful.

This level of obsession is unhealthy for adults.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wow.Diaz first full class was 8th.

…8th where?

40AE4AB6-FD4F-4A98-8C5B-DDD5E2351EEB.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back