2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
"And when coaches from other programs are publicly mocking UM and saying that our $$$ isnt real"

1. When did that happen?

2. Are you dissatisfied with the top 5 ranked recruiting class?
Another of these random m, connected insiders recently appeared in this thread yesterday I believe. I know they have info but they insinuated money.

My question was, Ruiz, others at Miami have paid with no issues before. This awesome class all got their money and somehow, the most sought out recruit somehow didn’t get their money. That doesn’t make sense. How could it make sense?

So, I will wait and see what happens and it will all come out at some point.

Advertisement
You have somebody in here insinuating I’m being vague as he drops a guarantee even though it’s not over. It’s easy to make guarantees when you have 500 posts in a decade. If you’re wrong you just fade into oblivion , no harm , no foul, nobody cares. Fact is I know more than I’m putting on, I do believe there’s another team sniffing around and it’ll make sense if he were to go there. I’ll gladly show what I’m insinuating if he chooses them , it’ll be easy to prove.

My post may be vague but I’m not ready to say it’s over, even though it’s not trending as well as it was.

You know the sad part about this post and in general, is how much you actually care. For someone I have seen claim they don't, you bump your own posts on the daily to try and prove something. Yet from what I have seen, you are extremely vague and hedge regularly even in those posts you bump.

Funny part is, I never stated anyone specifically and I actually said that most info posted on this board is vague, which clearly shows my comment insinuates overall and was not directed at any one individual. And in fact was not directed at you. Yet you felt it was. Hmm, I wonder why.

As far as post count goes, is that really the best you can do? Because you made your 2nd home a message board, or maybe it's your primary, that means you know people and I don't? Great argument.

And if I am wrong, I can fade into oblivion? Again, if you like the fake spotlight, which it's evident you do, by all means go ahead and have it. But I can assure you I will be right here when the official word comes out. I hope things change. Trust me, I much rather have Cormani be a Hurricane and let the masses feel good about themselves when they attack what I posted or even myself.

Also, I will never be wrong and I will never be right. Because all I am is a messenger. Simply passing along what I am told. The only people who would ever be wrong or right are those providing the info that are actually the ones closely involved in these things.

Lastly, I never made a guarantee. I said that I was told Cormani was not going to be a Cane as of that moment I was told. What I did say was that 98% of the time I am told something by this individual, it holds true. Very rarely what they share ends up being wrong. And that is due to the nature of who they are and how close they are to these situations.

With that being said, I hope everyone has a great Christmas and that Cormani does end up a Cane. That way our Canes get a stud CB and those waiting to pounce on me can enjoy themselves in that front as well.

Sorry but you are wrong on this one. STG been around for a very long time but on another site. He has brought great info to that board for a very long time and has always been very accurate. I dont know who he knows but he gets info from someone and that info for the most part is very accurate.
You misunderstood. STG didn’t go into Purgatory.

The guy Harassing or going at him went into purgatory

1. Rhule

2. Is it still top 5 w/o McClain? Not being sarcastic - Im genuinely curious. If it's still top 5 then I'll muzzle my complaints.

Weeks ago I said the only thing that can help massif you the smell of the 5-7 **** that Cristobal dropped on the fans would be a top 5 class. If he managed to pull that off without McClain, then he succeeded in meeting that expectation.
1. If your are referencing the the Rhule imoji tweet...he also refeneced Oregon and its not clear at all what he meant.
Also that Is not "coaches from other programs" that is ONE coach from another program and it's not even clear that's what he was saying.

2. I honestly don't know if it is a top 5 class without Cormani BUT looking at the players we did sign it has to be the best class we signed in a loooooooong time and I can't complain about that. So if it's not top 5 because of Cormani it's not like it isn't top 10.
If we don't sign Cormani it will be a big disappointment but it doesn't make the class overall a disappointment. JMO

Last edited:
Advertisement
Another of these random m, connected insiders recently appeared in this thread yesterday I believe. I know they have info but they insinuated money.

My question was, Ruiz, others at Miami have paid with no issues before. This awesome class all got their money and somehow, the most sought out recruit somehow didn’t get their money. Th doesn’t make sense. How could it make sense?

So, I will wait and see what happens and it will all come out at some point.
Yeah I agree the other two five star players and all the other highly rated four star players got their money so obviously that can't be the issue. JMO

Last edited:
OK, so we will rehash this in February. Time for the portal action that’s supposed to pick up. Also time for change to staff. Look forward to the next 10 days. Have no clue if **** will pop off in those days, but I’m here for it and I want my insiders his back.

Advertisement
Can someone provide an actual cliff notes for me? Been traveling all day don’t feel like reading through everything. Sounds like real pessimism abound even from our insiders?

Reactions: ben
Sorry but you are wrong on this one. STG been around for a very long time but on another site. He has brought great info to that board for a very long time and has always been very accurate. I dont know who he knows but he gets info from someone and that info for the most part is very accurate.
Huh??? I’m not talking about @STG. I’m talking about the guy he was telling he’s an example of the reason why @STG doesn’t share much here. Read it again.

...So some of the varied speculation may be spot on, and some way off, of the complex multiple reasons we are now apparently far from fully hopeful Cormani will stay with Canes ...Not a real surprise when the opportunity to flash a "U" Christmas shoutout or other possible hopeful sign (or explanation) came and went.

...as we were told "don't worry" a zillion times and STFU because that is good for the potential outcome, which now seems "unlikely at best", many were indeed patient and many took heat for expressing doubts. So other than some who don't want to burn their sources by revealing something, I would love to understand exactly why we can't know more about the monkey wrenches afoot from the dozens of "i know but you can't" crew. Whether we are entitled or deserving or not, many here do indeed badly want to know, and while moaning rudely and such is regretful, frustrating us on Christmas Eve is Scroogelike, LOL.

Tri-Tip is amazing, the stuff down by Santa Barbara you can get is amazing; the tri-tip from the Central Valley is probably my favorite though.

My favorite sandwich though (probably my favorite food ever) is a sliced brisket sandwich in Montana at a place called CJs in Billings. Absolutely incredible.

View attachment 222213
**** I wouldn’t know were to start

Advertisement
Can someone provide an actual cliff notes for me? Been traveling all day don’t feel like reading through everything. Sounds like real pessimism abound even from our insiders?
Law And Order No GIF by Wolf Entertainment

Advertisement
Deion is in his ear
It’s not Deion
He’s chasing bags
He’s definitely not chasing bags
It’s grades
It’s not grades
His old high school is sabotaging him
For the 4,000th time he’s a Cane
It’s not trending in a positive direction
Miami doesn’t think it’s over
Miami doesn’t think he’s coming here

Did I miss anything?