Cormani McClain announces for Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
This will be Mario most challenging recruit class. These wins on the trail are up there with any thing Saban and Kirby has done because of where Miami is compared to the competition when Mario got here. Been to all the home games and i been highly disappointed borderline depress about this play on the field. But one thing i have no doubt about is Mario is gonna fix the talent on the roster, so thats a silver lining. Cormani is the best player in the nation for me and likely will be the best CB on the roster as soon as he steps on campus, depending on how the portal turns out

You said that as a man from the area. Is that so?

Norfolk is in the 757, it’s around 30 min drive to his old high school from there.

Meanwhile the closest airport in NC would be RDU like another poster mentioned, that’s 3 hour drive to Norfolk.

No way Mario is going to waste 6 hours in a car when he’s got PJ access and can be in an out in the time it takes just to get there.

Advertisement
Norfolk is in the 757, it’s around 30 min drive to his old high school from there.

Meanwhile the closest airport in NC would be RDU like another poster mentioned, that’s 3 hour drive to Norfolk.

No way Mario is going to waste 6 hours in a car when he’s got PJ access and can be in an out in the time it takes just to get there.
Hahaha naw I was just asking if you was in Hampton Roads. I’m out in Norfolk and didn’t know If there was some brethren here.

This is an amazing get by the staff, probably the best prospect we've had in 15-20 years. However the product on the field is so disappointing that it kinda kills any excitement, atleast for me.

I have all the confidence in the world on the trail but on the field these dudes haven't showed me ****.

Hahaha naw I was just asking if you was in Hampton Roads. I’m out in Norfolk and didn’t know If there was some brethren here.

Ahhh. Nah I know the area from playing football at ODU a decade ago and still have friends out there. I'm in Atlanta now

Advertisement
Advertisement
I still can't believe the committed to Miami.

I literally didn't even tune in because we appeared to have no shot.

Then 2 hours after the fact I logged on and started reading and I was just as shocked and confused as that Gator idiot who was doing the livestream. I was like "wait a minute..something feels different on here".

Took me a few mins to process it.

Advertisement
I still can't believe the committed to Miami.

I literally didn't even tune in because we appeared to have no shot.

Then 2 hours after the fact I logged on and started reading and I was just as shocked and confused as that Gator idiot who was doing the livestream. I was like "wait a minute..something feels different on here".

Took me a few mins to process it.

1667146367933.png

Didn't have access for a while. Just a good I didn't. Seriously need some DT's. recruit or portal
I’m not as concerned as others with DT recruiting

Reason being look what Mario did in the portal last year with a short time to work with

He’s not gonna take commitments from project guys that are just scholarships but he clearly prioritizes the lines

Now you’re not wrong either. We need to make some moves, but I think it’s in the portal and I have a lot of faith there with these guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back