COREY RAYMOND

Advertisement
his name was circulating the interwebs as a possible DB coach when Richt was first assembling his staff when hired. LSU upped his contract during that time. Sounds plausible that Richt may be going after him again and since we also may be losing a DB coach too (Banda) it may make sense to look at potential DC candidates with DB backgrounds. Pure conjecture but that is what we all have at moment.

Makes too much sense which is why it can't be true.

I would love to see a 4-2-5 here. we have the DL to get after a QB and stop running game. LBs that can play in coverage and stop the run. Allows for more athletes to be on the field covering more ground and blitzing. With all the wide formations and the way football is head this D will be the norm soon
We ran the 4-2-5 most of last year

Advertisement
Has Richt ever had a Black OC or DC? I mean a real one and not this Thomas Brown/Ron Dugans nonsense.

@CANE1775 Stop looking thru the lense of color. You sir are part of the problem....and BET has never hired a mexican as CEO... has morehouse ever hired a white coach? Let me know.

Last edited:
The meeting has been upgraded to double secret status. Only Corey, Blake and Dean Wormer know where it is.

Advertisement
Wrong. These guys have been in the business long enough. A good ceo, which richt is and needs be NOT OC, always has guys lined up that they have built relationships with and/or coached against. I bet richts phone is ringjng off the hook.

I’m sure his phone is ringing off the hook.
I’m sure he is taking the calls and having conversations about it.
I’m not so sure he is remotely ready to meet with potential candidates and hire someone.
But I hope I’m wrong.

I heard that I am getting interviewed by the Kendall Boys & Girls Club for the DC position. Can anyone confirm? Very excited.
I thought you weren't allowed around kids since the "incident". Did you end up beating that case?

Advertisement
I like boobies
tenor4.gif

Advertisement
My buddy works for EWM and he got a call from Corey Ramond about a house in the gables. I will let you guys know when he shows the house.

Advertisement
Back