COREY RAYMOND

Dudes need to stay off Facebook for football news. It's for connecting with friends and family and spying on exes hoping they've gained 100 lbs and started collecting cats.

...and twatter

Advertisement
his name was circulating the interwebs as a possible DB coach when Richt was first assembling his staff when hired. LSU upped his contract during that time. Sounds plausible that Richt may be going after him again and since we also may be losing a DB coach too (Banda) it may make sense to look at potential DC candidates with DB backgrounds. Pure conjecture but that is what we all have at moment.

Well if he is hired, Watch all these quitters start begging to get back in the class...

Advertisement
I wish it was true but I don’t believe it.
I don’t think Richt is anywhere close to being ready to start meeting with DC candidates. He will take his sweet time.

Advertisement
I wish it was true but I don’t believe it.
I don’t think Richt is anywhere close to being ready to start meeting with DC candidates. He will take his sweet time.

Wrong. These guys have been in the business long enough. A good ceo, which richt is and needs be NOT OC, always has guys lined up that they have built relationships with and/or coached against. I bet richts phone is ringjng off the hook.

I would love to see a 4-2-5 here. we have the DL to get after a QB and stop running game. LBs that can play in coverage and stop the run. Allows for more athletes to be on the field covering more ground and blitzing. With all the wide formations and the way football is head this D will be the norm soon

Advertisement
Wrong. These guys have been in the business long enough. A good ceo, which richt is and needs be NOT OC, always has guys lined up that they have built relationships with and/or coached against. I bet richts phone is ringjng off the hook.
It for sure is. Theres talent down here and its basically a sure fire stepping stone for a HC gig if you are at least decent. Look what it did to Manny who had struggled before.

I would love to see a 4-2-5 here. we have the DL to get after a QB and stop running game. LBs that can play in coverage and stop the run. Allows for more athletes to be on the field covering more ground and blitzing. With all the wide formations and the way football is head this D will be the norm soon
Thats why we created the striker

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back