COREY RAYMOND

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would def take this dude he can recruit dbs, but its a one year rental IMO thats the only thing that sucks

He's never been a DC before. Just curious as to why you would think that?
That will hinder him a bit but he understand the attacking culture down here and he is a monster on the trail especially at db. Thing is with the Miami name backing him who knows if kids will come because that logo is different to kids now and thats a fact.

Advertisement
That will hinder him a bit but he understand the attacking culture down here and he is a monster on the trail especially at db. Thing is with the Miami name backing him who knows if kids will come because that logo is different to kids now and thats a fact.

I don't see him staying less than 2-3 years (similar to Diaz) before a HC opportunity presented itself. LSU has their guy. Doubt Bama would call next year. Only 2 schools he might leave for with same title. I'd take another Diaz.

You can also keep your doctor if you want

This is outstanding work, well played

giphy (17).gif

Advertisement
I don't see him staying less than 2-3 years (similar to Diaz) before a HC opportunity presented itself. LSU has their guy. Doubt Bama would call next year. Only 2 schools he might leave for with same title. I'd take another Diaz.
I want us to get a good name and a smart guy but at the same time with my beliefs that this staff is gone after next season I would hate a good hire only for it to be for a year. That would **** me off so its like u lose either way

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back