Corey Flagg

Advertisement
Clemson started an undersized slow LB for 3 years and won two national titles. Kendall Joseph ran a 5.05 at his pro day. They also had Ben Boulware’s slow *** start and win for them. Flagg can be slow. Just fill the right gap and be quick to diagnose

He plays large ball in Houston but he will have a problem with speed

Perryman ran a 4.78, Charles Perry ran a 4.67, Deandre Wilder a 4.67, Waymond Steed a 4.71. Tell me more about how much you know

There's no reason arguing with people who don't even understand that instincts & intangibles are more important at MLB than speed.

Advertisement
We’ve seen a lot of kids improve their 40 in college.
Yes there are timers where he struggles just like anyone. But I’m trying to wrap my head around his numbers at that level of competition.
It’s like saying knighton I s small while ignoring his stats.

Advertisement
We’ve seen a lot of kids improve their 40 in college.
Yes there are timers where he struggles just like anyone. But I’m trying to wrap my head around his numbers at that level of competition.
It’s like saying knighton I s small while ignoring his stats.
Flagg can be Shaq lite but he better have some space eaters that are strong and stout in front of him. I think he will play late in his career or be a guy thàt gets passed up if we recruit at a old school Miami level.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That was his 40 time in March. Senior season didn’t even start. I am almost positive he improved his 40 time

Advertisement
Back