Corey Flagg

Advertisement
Look for everyone hating on flagg, the kid is ultra productive at a premier high school known for athletes. The one thing he needs to do immediately is change his body composition and he should improve all the testing numbers everyone is hung up on. Are there still concerns? Sure but he should be able to get significantly more athletic if he trains his body correctly and lays off the jelani meal plan

Advertisement
Flagg is the real deal man. The enrollment at North Shore is close to 7000. If you start for a program with that type of enrollment you are good.

Advertisement
Look for everyone hating on flagg, the kid is ultra productive at a premier high school known for athletes. The one thing he needs to do immediately is change his body composition and he should improve all the testing numbers everyone is hung up on. Are there still concerns? Sure but he should be able to get significantly more athletic if he trains his body correctly and lays off the jelani meal plan

Yep. Might as well cheer on what we did get at this point. Have concerns about his athleticism but maybe as you say he can transform himself and get quicker, etc.

Needs to get in better shape but I like what i saw of him when he played against Katy Texas. Very active
Hopefully he does the opposite of Shaq......Shaq first 2 years he was in shape, showed some speed......then he packed on the pounds

Needs to get in better shape but I like what i saw of him when he played against Katy Texas. Very active
Agree, I think Flagg will be good here, but he definitely needs to come in and work on his conditioning and body, still has a lot of baby fat.

Advertisement
I trust Feeley here. He’s the best decision Diaz made.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back