Corey Bell hired as Florida DB coach

Advertisement
Huge downgrade for them in terms of development of talent. Gray was elite. Not really worried about this to be honest.

Advertisement
McTeef is losing the best thing he had going...defense.

But he's making South Fla a priority....

hooddocumentary.jpg

Advertisement
My Gator friends are jumping with joy over this hire as they consider Bell a "super recruiter". I for one have never heard of him.............

Is this the same corey bell that was on our staff with bandy that did absolutely nothing on the recruiting front and certainly did nothing on the player development front. This is funny!!!

Advertisement
Not worried. Let Randy and the legendary Corey Bell corch up those 4 stars into 2 stars.

My Gator friends are jumping with joy over this hire as they consider Bell a "super recruiter". I for one have never heard of him.............

Nayron Culpepper and Donelle Thomas from Miami both signed with USF because of him.

Advertisement

Nayron Culpepper and Donelle Thomas from Miami both signed with USF because of him.

My sarcasm meter can't read this

RECRUITING RATINGS: 3-Star by 247, Rivals and ESPN. 0.8715 Composite by 247.

ALSO CONSIDERED: It came down to Maryland and USF, and defensive backs coach Corey Bell helped make a big late push to get Culpepper committed to the Bulls. He had offers from Michigan State, Oregon, South Carolina, Arkansas, and Tennessee, among others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Huge downgrade for them in terms of development of talent. Gray was elite. Not really worried about this to be honest.

Great point!

It is a good point. However, this dude and Shannon will crush it down here recruiting.

Seriously?

They may nab a player every year. Maybe.

But what is their track record individually and together?

Try horrible.

After the MNW class. Randy and his best bud Bell ran an absolute shīt show in recruiting down here. Hated by most of the high school coaches, losing players right and left, sad times. Past performance is the only thing we have to go by, and it's bad. And Bell ain't showed shīt as a recruiter

My sarcasm meter can't read this

Blow it out your *** lard mouth.

RECRUITING RATINGS: 3-Star by 247, Rivals and ESPN. 0.8715 Composite by 247.

ALSO CONSIDERED: It came down to Maryland and USF, and defensive backs coach Corey Bell helped make a big late push to get Culpepper committed to the Bulls. He had offers from Michigan State, Oregon, South Carolina, Arkansas, and Tennessee, among others.

How many were commitable though? He went to usf because the big three didn't want. You're the asshat hyping up corch bell ,like his relentless recruiting pulled them in. Lmao at anybody that believes that.

Btw ....this is old news, so blow that out your ***.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back