Corey Bell hired as Florida DB coach

My Gator friends are jumping with joy over this hire as they consider Bell a "super recruiter". I for one have never heard of him.............

Nayron Culpepper and Donelle Thomas from Miami both signed with USF because of him.

My sarcasm meter can't read this

Blow it out your *** lard mouth.

RECRUITING RATINGS: 3-Star by 247, Rivals and ESPN. 0.8715 Composite by 247.

ALSO CONSIDERED: It came down to Maryland and USF, and defensive backs coach Corey Bell helped make a big late push to get Culpepper committed to the Bulls. He had offers from Michigan State, Oregon, South Carolina, Arkansas, and Tennessee, among others.

Was it bell or strong being the hc?

Advertisement
Huge downgrade for them in terms of development of talent. Gray was elite. Not really worried about this to be honest.

Great point!

It is a good point. However, this dude and Shannon will crush it down here recruiting.

Seriously?

They may nab a player every year. Maybe.

But what is their track record individually and together?

Try horrible.

After the MNW class. Randy and his best bud Bell ran an absolute shīt show in recruiting down here. Hated by most of the high school coaches, losing players right and left, sad times. Past performance is the only thing we have to go by, and it's bad. And Bell ain't showed shīt as a recruiter

:dude:

Telfort
Gamble
Edwards
Henderson
Slaton
Houston
Davis
Wilson
Allen

half their **** class is from South Fl

I'm talking about going forward.

They may get several players from down here, I'm only referring to maybe one that we might want.

Shannon had a horrible track record as a recruiter in SFL, and they did crap together down here. He's also going to have a crappier product to sell. That program is trending down.

Thanks for this. Got my cardio for the day in laughing at a couple bytches scared of Corey Bell. He's an inexperienced coach with little credibility and no recruiting success to speak of, his "south Florida connections" and a couple years under Shannon here notwithstanding.

Huge downgrade for them, and I love it. Makes me LOL @ shytthebEdwards and BJ Hendo.

Rok you know if you make a thread like this you're going to get the treatment. Chill.

Advertisement
I'm talking about going forward.

They may get several players from down here, I'm only referring to maybe one that we might want.

Shannon had a horrible track record as a recruiter in SFL, and they did crap together down here. He's also going to have a crappier product to sell. That program is trending down.

I do agree that the trend is down but they've managed to stay respectable (bowl win, beat LSU, UGA).

Hopefully they continue getting blowed out by FSU, Alabama every year but annual trips to the SEC championship game is still very possible for them with Georgia and Tennessee wallowing around.

Thanks for this. Got my cardio for the day in laughing at a couple bytches scared of Corey Bell. He's an inexperienced coach with little credibility and no recruiting success to speak of, his "south Florida connections" and a couple years under Shannon here notwithstanding.

Huge downgrade for them, and I love it. Makes me LOL @ shytthebEdwards and BJ Hendo.

Porsters scared of this corch. The average fan has no clue who this bum is.

Porsters scared of this corch. The average fan has no clue who this bum is.

Doesn't matter what fans think. It's about high school kids and their parents.

Advertisement

fau????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

you're gonna sit there with a straight face on and say that this was a good hire by uf?

from fau to uf, gawd **** this guy must have been a saint at fau

My Gator friends are jumping with joy over this hire as they consider Bell a "super recruiter". I for one have never heard of him.............

Nayron Culpepper and Donelle Thomas from Miami both signed with USF because of him.

They signed with USF because none of the big three wanted them and USF was the best thing they had going imo

Bell was there for all of 3 months and we're going to give this guy credit as the reason for these commitments? Makes zero sense.

After 20 years of coaching HS football in Miami, Bell's move up in the coaching world was as a DB coach at FAU. No coach worth a **** spends two decades and then moves onto FAU.

Also, why in the fvck are you giving a hire made by Randy any sort of respect?

After 20 years of coaching HS football in Miami, Bell's move up in the coaching world was as a DB coach at FAU. No coach worth a **** spends two decades and then moves onto FAU.

Also, why in the fvck are you giving a hire made by Randy any sort of respect?

He's obviously a recruiting beast , his fau recruiting was epic

Advertisement

They signed with USF because none of the big three wanted them and USF was the best thing they had going imo

Bell was there for all of 3 months and we're going to give this guy credit as the reason for these commitments? Makes zero sense.

Not even 3 months! 3 weeks! He was hired January 11th at USF

Advertisement

Who was it that said if you're known as a great recruiter it's because you're known to be not that great of a coach? Hmmmm.....

Huge downgrade for them in terms of development of talent. Gray was elite. Not really worried about this to be honest.

Great point!

It is a good point. However, this dude and Shannon will crush it down here recruiting.

This is the same dude that makes crazy suggestions about players changing positions and how guys who have not been successful recruiting down here will be. Never see him say anything positive about the efforts of this team,the coaches or the success our coaches have made in recruiting South Florida. Being in the most fertile recruiting grounds in all the world, competition for recruits you will always be tough regardless

Advertisement
Back