Corey Bell hired as Florida DB coach

Huge downgrade for them in terms of development of talent. Gray was elite. Not really worried about this to be honest.

Great point!

It is a good point. However, this dude and Shannon will crush it down here recruiting.

This is the same dude that makes crazy suggestions about players changing positions and how guys who have not been successful recruiting down here will be. Never see him say anything positive about the efforts of this team,the coaches or the success our coaches have made in recruiting South Florida. Being in the most fertile recruiting grounds in all the world, competition for recruits you will always be tough regardless

Stop projecting. This is total bull****.

Advertisement
Fact is that we've brought in three CBs in two years, and we're all looking around wondering who the free safety on the roster is.

That you people can't handle any criticism on any level of the current state of things just tells me you're not very bright.

A lot of the **** rok is saying isn't false. We missed out on a lot of elite kids in SFLA and I suspect the trend will continue. I attribute that to the bag game, but Miami has never had the strongest bag game IMO. I obviously have no insight but it wasn't until SFLA kids actually wanted to put on for the U did they actually come. Missing on the talent down here this year was a huge loss.

The fact that coaches can come down here and cherry pick whoever they want doesn't bode well.

McTeef is losing the best thing he had going...defense.

But he's making South Fla a priority....

hooddocumentary.jpg
Your HC needed to be able to close and I don't think he can with Miami winning on the field

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Advertisement
lol Corey Bell.

What a huge downgrade from Torrian Gray.

Gray is literally the reason they got all their DBs. Now our staff is gonna eat.

Sorry Rokulika

Uncle Luke was praising the **** out of UF's recent hires with Seider and this guy.
Basically said that with Shannon and these two, and with Cristobal leaving Bama, the only SEC team thats going to come to south florida and pull kids away is UF.

Were about to put up a 10 win season,..and another bowl win!! Things are changing here at the U,.. And it's showing already! Randy Shenanigans,.. And whomever else can recruit the **** out of the leftovers,.. Not gonna stop us from getting ours!!

Advertisement

That's some delusional shīt right there.

Those three retards will be unemployed within two years, maybe three at the most. One thing's for sure, I can guarantee they won't be in Florida in 2 1/2 years. Radio's going to be running that 1990s cover two and getting torched by mediocre SEC offenses. Watch and see.

And we can always count on uncle puke to take a big steaming dump on Miami. I don't care how many times he says he's a Miami fan, he's lying - there's something wrong with that piece of shīt. The sooner he has a stroke and dies the better it will be for Miami.

Such a one sided article, and their retarded fanbase just eats it up

That dude Zach Abolverdi is such a c*cksucker

I love how UF twitter is pounding their collective chest about "stealing" all of those DBs from us and having a higher ranked recruiting class, when in reality the only reason they jumped us is because they signed two 4 star kids (who won't qualify) at the last minute just to get that final bump.

Advertisement
Zach Abolverdi is a pasty faced inbred Gainesville lump that thinks the world starts and ends at Archer Rd and I-75. That redneck blob is the epitome of your typical gator fan.

Those Bull gator hillbillies think they gots them an in down here. Such a shame, these are the cud chewers that talk racist shīt behind their trio's back. One generation removed from their racist roots. Fūck the gators and anyone having anything to do with their good old boy structure.

I already went over to Zachs twitter page on this article and asked him How long did Mac know Gray was leaving and did they tell that to the recruits?

Advertisement
Huge downgrade for them in terms of development of talent. Gray was elite. Not really worried about this to be honest.

Great point!

It is a good point. However, this dude and Shannon will crush it down here recruiting.

This is the same dude that makes crazy suggestions about players changing positions and how guys who have not been successful recruiting down here will be. Never see him say anything positive about the efforts of this team,the coaches or the success our coaches have made in recruiting South Florida. Being in the most fertile recruiting grounds in all the world, competition for recruits you will always be tough regardless

Stop projecting. This is total bull****.

Not projecting. Stating facts. Every time a coach is hired at the lizards, you leap on line to tell us how they are going to kill it recruiting down here. You also made a unsound suggestion of moving Johnson to the defense when you have no evidence that (a) he's not doing well at OL, (b) the coaches have no confidence he ever will or (c) moving to DL is a better option for him and our defense. Just because a kid had to play both ways in HS doesn't mean he can play DL in college. Is this total bull or fact of your recent posts? The Lizards and noles will always get a few good players from down here because they are state schools and always have gotten really good players from down here even in our hey day! Why you feel the need create a sense of fear for Corey freaking Bell, Seider or any other of the other top recruiters from 50+ universities across America is not appreciated on this site. We don't share your fear of these mythical Recruiting Beast.

Cool, let's hire "recruiters" instead of coaches and see how that goes. Seider couldn't hold on to Harley despite the "local ties" and having a significant head start in terms of building rapport. Oh, and going from a DB coach with NFL experience to Corey Bell should really go over well with guys like Henderson and Edwards.

Advertisement
Back