Cook's grandma says she thinks he is going FSU

It's tough to win as a corch when other things might be in play. If you don't visit enough, the recruit says you're not showing him enough love. If you visit too much without a bag of shiny treats, then grandma says you're bugging her.

LULZ at some of these S. FL grifter adults. Nowhere else do you see granny trying to ship her grandson off where she'll never see him. For those who think Tallahassee is in Miami's backyard, it's a 9 hour car ride or a $500 plane ticket. It's cheaper to fly to Boston or New York than it is to Tally from Miami.

Advertisement
How surprising that the OP is the bearer of bad news...

hey Butt Hurt Dawg, do you spend all day searching the web for anything negative you can find on the U?

your the kind of dude that hopes his wife cheats on him so that he can make her wrong about it

Lol why isn't Corch D personal **** sucker. It front page of 247, idiot.

find one positive thing I've said about coach D...ever? you confuse my love for the U as love for the D coordinator.

I can find 100 negative things you say about the U everyday! So go have a suckoff party with your butt buddy TP801

It's tough to win as a corch when other things might be in play. If you don't visit enough, the recruit says you're not showing him enough love. If you visit too much without a bag of shiny treats, then grandma says you're bugging her.

LULZ at some of these S. FL grifter adults. Nowhere else do you see granny trying to ship her grandson off where she'll never see him. For those who think Tallahassee is in Miami's backyard, it's a 9 hour car ride or a $500 plane ticket. It's cheaper to fly to Boston or New York than it is to Tally from Miami.

Cant ever remember a recruit going somewhere else and stating because "they recruited me too hard"

Lol @ some porsters criticizing a dude for interviewing the Grandmother. Only when news popped up Cook signed the FAA yall were begging Pete & Tito to get an interview with her because she had say so in his recruitment. Now because she think he's going elsewhere they wrong for interviewing her... B!tches I tell ya smh...

Im still optimistic about the whole situation.. that stability is a lame excuse

I assume you are talking to me. I never once asked Pete to interview the grandma. The mom was enough for me. Clearly NOBODY knows where this kid is going so whats the point of interviewing every single family member just so that "Team XYZ" can get the answer they are looking for. If the grandma had said she thinks he is going to UM you think that FSU site would have posted the story? Its getting lame at this point. Just leave the kid and his family be until we all find out Sat.

Advertisement
I assume you are talking to me. I never once asked Pete to interview the grandma. The mom was enough for me. Clearly NOBODY knows where this kid is going so whats the point of interviewing every single family member just so that "Team XYZ" can get the answer they are looking for. If the grandma had said she thinks he is going to UM you think that FSU site would have posted the story? Its getting lame at this point. Just leave the kid and his family be until we all find out Sat.

that's not how recruiting coverage works....

if they just left the kids and the people around them alone.... this site wouldn't exist

Anyways.... His mom loves the canes and will be a factor in his decision

Advertisement
“That’s the worst one of them all,” Betty Cook said. “(Miami) is driving me literally crazy. All of their coaches have been here three times. Al Golden, James Coley, Hurlie Brown and even Micheal Barrow. They’re pleasant when they come, but how many times do they need to come? They want to visit too much.”

Smh

Advertisement
Some of you need to get a life. Its pathetic how some react to every bit of "info" especially if its negative. These recruits are gona go wherever they want. Because its their life. So relax and stop bashing KIDS for their decision even if it isnt what you wanted

Nice first post. Negged.

“That’s the worst one of them all,” Betty Cook said. “(Miami) is driving me literally crazy. All of their coaches have been here three times. Al Golden, James Coley, Hurlie Brown and even Micheal Barrow. They’re pleasant when they come, but how many times do they need to come? They want to visit too much.”

Smh

hopefully cook doenst feel the same way. he wouldnt have signed the FAA if hes annoyed by the in homes.

Remember these kids and their families read this open board.. Don't act like this is shocking we all knew FSU was ahead we were playing catch up.. Relax some of you are taking this to serious.. He's a 17 year old kid it's his decision for 4 years not ours.. Get a life if he comes great if not WE Will be fine you know with our own 5 STAR RB Yearby..

Advertisement
Actual verbatim from the article:

http://247sports.com/Article/Inside-Word-Raekwon-McMillan-Dalvin-Cook-Maryland-Auburn-165294

Five-star running back Dalvin Cook (Miami, Fla./Central) was set to announce his college choice this Saturday after the state title game. He’s since pushed that decision timetable back.

This week, Florida State assistant coach Tim Brewster will be at practice later today. Texas will conduct an in-home visit on Tuesday. Cook expects Jimbo Fisher in the home on Wednesday and Will Muschamp and the Gators to be in the home on Thursday.

According to his grandmother Betty Cook, who will have influence in the decision-making process, she’s liked the way two schools have used the additional contact.

“Florida and Florida State are just checking in,” Betty Cook told 247Sports Sunday night. “They call and ask how we are doing. They are the same way every time. I like coach Brewster at FSU. He’s a very pleasant person. I also like T-Rob (Travaris Robinson) at Florida.”

But it’s the hometown team that’s perhaps pressed the most.

Mrs. Cook offered up her guess on where her grandson will wind up.

“I think FSU,” Cook said. “I really think Jimbo (Fisher) is genuine and there’s stability there. They aren’t going anywhere. I think what we are all waiting on is to see who Florida hires (at offensive coordinator).”

How surprising that the OP is the bearer of bad news...

hey Butt Hurt Dawg, do you spend all day searching the web for anything negative you can find on the U?

your the kind of dude that hopes his wife cheats on him so that he can make her wrong about it

But but but....he is a "real fan".

Well, one thing's for sure, if we don't get Cook it won't be because of a lack of effort.

Advertisement
Back