Cook's grandma says she thinks he is going FSU

I'm Hurt Dawg

Thunderdome
She said she likes Brewster and T-rob the most. She hates that we visit all the time. Barrow, Coley and Brown are pleasant when they are around but hates that they keep coming. Thinks he picks FSU because stability.

From 247

Last edited:
Advertisement
She hates that we visit all the time? lol what?

It's not like Hurlie hides in the bushes and pops out when they open the door.

Lmaooo sometimes you show to much interest and some times not enough **** id hate to be a recruiter grandma trippin man

Advertisement
Then why did he sign that FA so we can call and visit more?

Also, I thought T-Rob had bowel issues and wasn't allowed to use indoor plumbing.

Grandma seems like the girl at the bar who doesn't like nice guys. We need to start being mean. Hurlie should clog his toilet, leave, and then never call. Cane lock. done.

Advertisement
200.jpg

gators, nothing about UM and F$U

Advertisement
Grandma seems like the girl at the bar who doesn't like nice guys. We need to start being mean. Hurlie should clog his toilet, leave, and then never call. Cane lock. done.

Lol this stupidest comment so far. It makes no sense. She doesn't like coaches coming by her house everyday, not hard to figure out.

Like I saw genron tell some Nole this is bull**** bartow is an idiot for asking his grandma this plus is not a dine deal cause his mom plays a big role to

Advertisement
Looks like another all-time sellout. I never expected him here to begin with but we shall see. Nothing is signed yet.

Advertisement
Back