Cook Wants to Stay in State.

View as article
Advertisement
Porter is also the reporter that claimed MCDermott wasn't a Cane lock in the least bit....negged

Keep what we have, and top this class off with Dixon, Cook, and JC, and this will be a class for the AGES. Regardless of Golden succeeds or flops, whoever is in charge of this program is going to have some serious talent to work with.
Cook, Dixon, JC another JuCo DL.

Id like a few more juco D linemen, another safety, Cook, and Dixon. That would be epic. Canes COULD... could being the key word, could possibly be a pre season 15 team especially if Miami wins their next two.
add JC Jackson to that list

Keep what we have, and top this class off with Dixon, Cook, and JC, and this will be a class for the AGES. Regardless of Golden succeeds or flops, whoever is in charge of this program is going to have some serious talent to work with.

Id like a few more juco D linemen, another safety, Cook, and Dixon. That would be epic. Canes COULD... could being the key word, could possibly be a pre season 15 team especially if Miami wins their next two.

Did you bother to look one level up? What other JC did you think we were taking about? Jesus Christ?

Advertisement

Did you bother to look one level up? What other JC did you think we were taking about? Jesus Christ?

:ibisroflmao: Yall boys crazy

This Christ kid, is there mutual interest? SIAP that people who have seen him live said he is like 3 players in one.

EE?

Advertisement

This Christ kid, is there mutual interest? SIAP that people who have seen him live said he is like 3 players in one.

EE?

Fairly sure He was the original EE.

Advertisement
cook probably doesn't know he is coming yet. if he decides to come its going to be one of those last minute decisions where he just doesn't have the heart to leave his family. he obviously isn't in love with us like some of our other commits.

I only want kids who want to be canes -- Actually, forget that BS. I want kids who can ball; I dont care where their hearts are.

EE?

Fairly sure He was the original EE.

Yep, Just waiting on his grades. Not sure if he will clear admissions in time though. Guy has a motor that just wont quit, Im hoping he could really improve the defense next year, but I dont know, that might be a miracle beyond his abilities.

Advertisement
Two things..

1) TP801, I dont dislike you as much as alot of posters on here. I think you are just a little misunderstood. BUT u you are WAY OFF with callin this class a fail if we dont get Cook, Sony, Lane and Rudolph. Bro, this is a CONSENSUS top 5 class WITHOUT THEM. ESPN has us at #3 and someone said 247 has us at #1. This is a GREAT class. If those kids cant see what we are doing here and dont want to be apart of it. Let them go. And personally, I am not crying over Rudolph or Lane. WRs like them come out every year in SoFla. They are not once in a decade, program changing WRs. Ridley and Burgess-Becker will be better. Cook is the ONLY ONE I would SMH at if we lost. Everyone else can kicks rocks. And thats including Sony who I think is playing games with us.

2) And to the poster who called this a $hitty staff. What are you smokin or snortin or shootin? Dude say what you want about this staffs ability to coach this team but this staff is top 5 in the COUNTRY when it comes to recruiting. Nobody can F with them as a unit. I wouldnt trade them for anybody. Last year was the exception. Everyone has a bad year. But that will not be the norm. They bounced back big time this year. Recruiting classes like this give you HOPE for the future. At this point, as a fan base thats all we have.

i dont mind dixon over lane. while i would prefer cook to michel, i am completely happy with yearby.

EE?

Yes, i heard that too The Son, The Father,& The Holy Ghost....... Sign em up!

:ohlord: no more "insider" bull**** from certain people if cook goes to UF. First it was "only Sony and yearby in this class heard Cook will be the odd man out" lmao. Sony commits to uga not long after that dumbass statement was made, and the same" insiders" who came up with the ****, say money is involved now. Just like every other fake *** insider who gets their **** wrong.

Heard the same **** with Matt THomas last year, being silently committed, UM lock, etc....... Even though the whole time he didn't even want to talk with barrow or Golden for whatever reason. Had to be CONVINCED by ice and his son to even have communication with UM.

Alex Collins to UM
Denver Kirkland to UM after staff had a meeting with him. Everythings smoothed over "he just wants his shine" lol.
Jaynard Bostwick to UM.
Terrell Brooks to UM. "Staff found an opening" lol.
Etc......

Losing Cook, Rudolph, and lane is a FAIL by golden and staff. Especially Cook, and Trav.

If a consensus top 5 recruiting class is a fail, then I and 99% of college football fans will sign-up for this fail recruiting class every single year.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back