Cook & the mystery of who got the last visit...

Advertisement
Apparently UF might have gotten the last visit

What is all this last visit noise??? The FAA supersedes all those restrictions

Apparently UF might have gotten the last visit

He announces Jan 2. do yall REALLY think he wont talk or visit with any coaches until then? Come on.

I never said that. We are obviously going to talk to him. I said last visit. FAA altered the rules so there can be no face to face contact during the dead period.

I'm sure there's ways around this, just stating a rule.

I've heard differently.. FAA allows unlimited contact through dead periods as well

That is the same thing I heard initially, but I've since been told otherwise. We will see if he has anymore in home visits this month

They can talk by phone as much as they want. Just no more face to face visits.

Advertisement
Y'all read into this stuff too much. Moten and Berrios aren't close with Cook. They hear the rumors just like everyone else.

Advertisement
Do you ****ers remember when Phony was about to commit? He told the coaches he was picking Georgia the night before and half of the staff went to camp out at American Heritage to see what the **** was going on and to implore that traitorous ******* to change his mind. Meanwhile, Mark Richt was in Athens, Georgia farting in his bathtub and laughing his *** off.

These visits from U*** and FSU sound exactly like our coaches visit to American Heritage. If Dalvin had told either staff he was coming (and according to him, he's made up his mind) why would they still be going through all this trouble to come down here and seal the deal?

I may be wrong, but the fact that those two staffs are visiting at this stage seems like desperation on their part to me.

Advertisement
LOL. Man, like I keep telling you cats. Expect the worst, hope for the best. I expect FSU. So if/when that happens, I will just deal with it and move on. And if he does pick us, it will be like another Xmas gift. But if you get your hopes up, you are going to get crushed if/when the kid picks FSU.

Advertisement
If the staff didn't feel very good about Cook, I'm sure other RB names would be popping up.

Duke coming off ankle surgery
Yearby same
Crawford serviceable change of pace back
Gus not quite sure yet

We better be adding someone substantial to that list!

Reading through this thread, a bunch of people need to get laid more often. Real deal...

Says the guy with 22k posts.
261.gif

494.gif

going to take my own advice. Off to break a piece off and knock out. Night gents.

Advertisement
Back