Cook & the mystery of who got the last visit...

Advertisement
If not mistaken we don't have a dead period with him since he signed his FA thing. Correct me if I'm wrong.

He signed a financial aid package with Miami, does the dead period still apply?

Last edited:
Advertisement
I also believe he signed financial aid papers with UM and F$U so we will be going head to head with them through the dead period.

You're naive if you think this will be the last time miami is in communication with him before he announces

Advertisement
I personally think Cook ends up at Miami based off the things he said about, "Family."

I thought he was done with the visits, and yes to my knowledge you can talk during the dead period if they sign those papers

He signed a financial aid package with Miami, does the dead period still apply?

No face-to-face contact is allowed but phone calls and texts are permitted. Also, noles247 site reports that it was assistant coach Tim Brewster that visited him and it wasn't an "in-home visit". Just that Brewster spent some time with Cook and that would make him the last coach he saw face-to-face before the dead period begins.

Advertisement
I think he already knows where he is going. Either we pulled him or we didnt. Im actually glad this is the dead period. Give him some time to really think about what he is doing. I applaud the staff for doing everything they could. Was nothing more they could have done here unless they pulled out some duffle bags. They basically moved in with this kid over the last few months. Hurlie and Al could not have do anymore. All up to him now.

yearby and darling won't let him go without a fight it's not over until he signs his letter of intent

Advertisement
Worse than not getting the last in home is the fact that he let them visit him after he shut down his recruiting. Bad sign to me.

FSU will not have last contact with him. We will..... through Yearby and Darling. Those 2 have become our recruiters for Cook now

We knew fsu still led in his recruitment. That is nothing new. Pete, Tito and the others told us we were still trailing. I would rather be in this position with a month left rather than holding off the other potential suitors. It's still a month left for him to be swayed by yearby, darling, Burnett, and his family... Jan 2 it will all be over

Advertisement
Back