Cook & the mystery of who got the last visit...

Cook is the type of kid that can't say no to anyone.

I would not be surprised if he is committed to Miami, UF and FSU right now.

Remember, Stacey Coley was LOCKED to FSU for months. It's hard to leave home for these kids. This will go on for weeks after his "announcement".

Advertisement
he said the other day he has shut recruiting down, no more visits; so I don't know where this FSU visit is coming from.

Should tell you all you need to know about where he's leaning. He "shut it down" and then allowed FSU to visit the next day.

Not sure why people are shocked by what you said, you told us F$U is in the lead, we have some time, but it's clearly a long shot right now.

dead period starts tomorrow...Cook lives in Miami....

Don't be surprised if Cook wakes up in the middle of the night to find Golden sitting in his room watching him sleep

Remember, Stacey Coley was LOCKED to FSU for months. It's hard to leave home for these kids. This will go on for weeks after his "announcement".

Weeks? He's an EE. Why is it so hard for people to accept he is more than likely going to FSU

Advertisement

How much did Coley signing late with us have an influence on Stacy's decision. Read somewhere that he was a Nol until coach Coley signed. Use Cook's sport to get some big physical players on defense. We have 3 nice O-Lineman, now let s get good on defense, and good big.

At the end of the day, nobody knows anything. We can all speculate.. but that's all we are doing.

Weeks? He's an EE. Why is it so hard for people to accept he is more than likely going to FSU

Why the **** do you think it's hard to accept?

Advertisement
Guess Powell will be happy for sure. In my mind, I thought if Powell decommitted, that would be a sign for Cook to UM, but guess we will see how it all plays out. Thanks for the info pete.

He announces on Jan 2.....when do classes start at Miami tough guy?

I'll help you....classes begin January 13, 2014.....last day to register is January 29, 2014.

Know what you are talking about before you open your mouth.

Advertisement
At the end of the day, nobody knows anything. We can all speculate.. but that's all we are doing.

SCorrect...but to think this is "over" because FSU visited him last night is stupid.

Don't think anyone said over, just indications are leaning to FSU. It's dynamic and things changes, but with Powell not decommiting, Cook saying he is shutting down all visits, then scheduling a visit with FSU. Just how things are looking at this time.

There is always hope.

Advertisement
He announces on Jan 2.....when do classes start at Miami tough guy?

I'll help you....classes begin January 13, 2014.....last day to register is January 29, 2014.

Know what you are talking about before you open your mouth.

Jimmies have been severely rustled. Thanks for the neg

Advertisement
Back