Cook & the mystery of who got the last visit...

Advertisement
507.gif

Advertisement
they hound him, he visits (comes sick) than after that the staff is on laidback mode. no more chasing him all over. yearby is smiling saying he thinks he will come. this might be a master troll operation. Who besides the experts that hate us are saying he is an fsu lock? everyone retweets the same rumors, lets hold out hope

Do you ****ers remember when Phony was about to commit? He told the coaches he was picking Georgia the night before and half of the staff went to camp out at American Heritage to see what the **** was going on and to implore that traitorous ******* to change his mind. Meanwhile, Mark Richt was in Athens, Georgia farting in his bathtub and laughing his *** off.

These visits from U*** and FSU sound exactly like our coaches visit to American Heritage. If Dalvin had told either staff he was coming (and according to him, he's made up his mind) why would they still be going through all this trouble to come down here and seal the deal?

I may be wrong, but the fact that those two staffs are visiting at this stage seems like desperation on their part to me.

Advertisement
Apparently UF might have gotten the last visit

What is all this last visit noise??? The FAA supersedes all those restrictions

He announces Jan 2. do yall REALLY think he wont talk or visit with any coaches until then? Come on.

I never said that. We are obviously going to talk to him. I said last visit. FAA altered the rules so there can be no face to face contact during the dead period.

I'm sure there's ways around this, just stating a rule.

He announces Jan 2. do yall REALLY think he wont talk or visit with any coaches until then? Come on.

I never said that. We are obviously going to talk to him. I said last visit. FAA altered the rules so there can be no face to face contact during the dead period.

I've heard differently.. FAA allows unlimited contact through dead periods as well

What are you all going to do with yourselves till Jan 2 when he announces.....

Advertisement

I've heard differently.. FAA allows unlimited contact through dead periods as well

That will change next year

Advertisement
Do you ****ers remember when Phony was about to commit? He told the coaches he was picking Georgia the night before and half of the staff went to camp out at American Heritage to see what the **** was going on and to implore that traitorous ******* to change his mind. Meanwhile, Mark Richt was in Athens, Georgia farting in his bathtub and laughing his *** off.

These visits from U*** and FSU sound exactly like our coaches visit to American Heritage. If Dalvin had told either staff he was coming (and according to him, he's made up his mind) why would they still be going through all this trouble to come down here and seal the deal?

I may be wrong, but the fact that those two staffs are visiting at this stage seems like desperation on their part to me.

Interesting angle. Keeps my hopes up.

That is the same thing I heard initially, but I've since been told otherwise. He won't have anymore in home visits during this period.

Iirc, Luke from 247 reported it

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Back