Cook & the mystery of who got the last visit...

so if Cook doesn't come to Miami, its not becuz the staff failed, it's becuz he wanted to get away? I mean thats what happened with MT right?

so could we say the same thing about Hester, AQM, Kayaa, etc? the staff didn't recruit them well, they just wanted to get away.

and Yearby, Darling, Thomas, tracy, etc, staff didn't recruit them well at all, they just wanted to stay home n we just happen to be the home team

if u going to give the staff credit for getting guys then they get the discredit when they don't get guys as well.

losing out cook (no matter how hard they tried) is a fail. plain in simple. so would losing out on all three of Lane, Dixon, and Rudolph.
fail
/fāl/
verb
1. be unsuccessful in achieving one's goal.

Fine. In that case, every single head coach in existence, today and through history, was a recruiting failure. There's not a coach out there that hasn't had individual "fails". Saban lost the best QB to come out of Alabama in decades. What matters is how classes come out as a whole. Individual players will have their individual reasons and acting as one player makes a class a "fail" is utterly stupid. Bottom line is this is a top-notch class that most programs in the nation are envious of, and it includes one of the top running backs in the nation.

Advertisement
so if Cook doesn't come to Miami, its not becuz the staff failed, it's becuz he wanted to get away? I mean thats what happened with MT right?

so could we say the same thing about Hester, AQM, Kayaa, etc? the staff didn't recruit them well, they just wanted to get away.

and Yearby, Darling, Thomas, tracy, etc, staff didn't recruit them well at all, they just wanted to stay home n we just happen to be the home team

if u going to give the staff credit for getting guys then they get the discredit when they don't get guys as well.

losing out cook (no matter how hard they tried) is a fail. plain in simple. so would losing out on all three of Lane, Dixon, and Rudolph.
fail
/fāl/
verb
1. be unsuccessful in achieving one's goal.

Fine. In that case, every single head coach in existence, today and through history, was a recruiting failure. There's not a coach out there that hasn't had individual "fails". Saban lost the best QB to come out of Alabama in decades. What matters is how classes come out as a whole. Individual players will have their individual reasons and acting as one player makes a class a "fail" is utterly stupid. Bottom line is this is a top-notch class that most programs in the nation are envious of, and it includes one of the top running backs in the nation.

whole post is fail
1. This is not my reasoning, this are the excuses thrown around when south florida talent goes elswhere. I give Golden credit for the players he gets, and discredit for the players he doesn't get
2. the whole of the class comes from indivual players so how can u downplay the importance of individual players.
3. when did I ever say 1 player makes a class a fail?
4. I never called Golden a failure, I said he failed in recruiting Dixon. I don't see how u can say otherwise
5. this isn't a top notch class- according to 247 composite 9 of our 29 commits are 4* (no 5*) 31%, top notch classes are closer to 50% or higher. see Bama, OSU, even UF
6. seeing how our team looked when a few people went down, why does having 1 elite RB means u don't need 2? fact is the 3 top WR and top RB are in south florida. we need 50% of these kids. right now we have 1 and its not looking good on any of the others. we gotta do better

Luke Stampini switched his Crystal Ball to FSU after going with Miami last week

he knows his stuff....crap

Seen both Lane and Phillips post pics of themselves in FSU gear in the last couple days. Hope it's just trolling bcuz that would be worst case scenario if all 3 went to FSU in the next couple years.

Advertisement
Seen both Lane and Phillips post pics of themselves in FSU gear in the last couple days. Hope it's just trolling bcuz that would be worst case scenario if all 3 went to FSU in the next couple years.

them all ending up there is the most likely scenario right now

In case anyone thought it was just a rumor that Lane will be a package deal with Cook:

Support #⃣5⃣Jwalk ‏@_MoneyLane 1h

Dalvin Cook my main man...... .. College ball together

Advertisement
Cook's brother :
@_DREtheGREAT: At UM we a family and that's all sports, these people been behind me since high school and every injury

smh **** you guys got it bad lol...

u think his brother isn't recruiting him?

I'm talking about the constant stalking of his brother twitter, his grandma comments everything lol.. This kid decision on schools is affecting grown men lives lol.. **** if he picks FSU someone on here might kill themselves for real lol..

Considering how much disdain Lane currently has for Miami this reeks of FSU here fellas

I'm pretty sure 95 percent of UM fans already know Cook is going to FSU.. The last 5 percent is holding on and just want reasons to bash the staff when they did everything LEGALLY they could do to land this kid..

In case anyone thought it was just a rumor that Lane will be a package deal with Cook:

Now, can we put this subject to rest? He is gone. Good luck to the kid.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Lane is a talented football player in his own right, correct?

His insistence on going to the same college as Cook is a little......creepy.

CornBreath and I spoke briefly this morning.

Eat a light lunch until signing day, because the vomit inducing scenario is about to occur. Lane, Rudolph, and Cook will be strapping up in Tallahassee for the next 3-4 seasons.

Advertisement
Back