Cook & the mystery of who got the last visit...

Lulz @ anyone crowning Stampini.

He's no different than any other recruiting analyst.

Advertisement
Stampini had Dixon to Miami

Some alleged Canes fan that are members here white knight for Stampini and think he's the bees knees.

He crystal balled him (prediction) very early... along with everyone else. I'm sure it's his fault the kid changed his mind last minute. Not sure what your hatred for him stems from... He's the best there is in SoFla. BFD.

Cook is not coming here. FWIW, some cat on CS who sort of knows the scene around town, not a guy who claims to be some big insider or anything, but knows people who know people, claims that there are a lot of adults and people trying to push Cook out of town, a lot of people with their own agendas getting in the kid's ear, and that they are putting it into his head that he's going to be "behind Yearby" and in "Yearby's shadow" again here and that he needs to go to FSU to be the "man".

Have no idea how much of it is true, but it wasnt sold like some hot "insider info" just what the guy said he has heard when someone asked him about the situation. Not really surprising, but as I have always expected, I dont see any way we grab this kid. We just dont have the resources to win these fights. And it would be one thing if we were in a BCS bowl right now, or if we didnt have much in the backfield and could tell the kid he could be competing for the starting spot, but we cant. Apart from being close to home, we dont have one advantage over FSU right now. And the whole "parents want him close, brother is here" stuff is all bullsh8t. None of that cr#p ever really seems to matter when it comes to a top recruit.

Advertisement
They're the same fans that wish good luck to a Miami kid that rejects his brother, mother, and high school teammates to play for the arch-rival.

Wishing Dalvin good luck doesn't mean they want him to beat Miami, win a Heisman or compete for titles... It just means they hope he stays injury free, gets his degree & has a chance to follow his dreams. Shame on classy people.

CornBreath and I spoke briefly this morning.

Eat a light lunch until signing day, because the vomit inducing scenario is about to occur. Lane, Rudolph, and Cook will be strapping up in Tallahassee for the next 3-4 seasons.

SMH. This **** is gonna make me sick!

They're the same fans that wish good luck to a Miami kid that rejects his brother, mother, and high school teammates to play for the arch-rival.

Wishing Dalvin good luck doesn't mean they want him to beat Miami, win a Heisman or compete for titles... It just means they hope he stays injury free, gets his degree & has a chance to follow his dreams. Shame on classy people.

**** that. If he went to Texas or USC, fine, wish him luck. Whatever. But he's going to FSU and will play against Miami and his boys every ******* season. There's a difference between wanting to get away and follow your dreams and being a traitor to your hometown, family, and friends.

Eat a light lunch until signing day, because the vomit inducing scenario is about to occur. Lane, Rudolph, and Cook will be strapping up in Tallahassee for the next 3-4 seasons.

What a ******* nightmare, you could see that **** coming from a mile away. If true, I wish all of them nothing but pain and misery

Advertisement
**** that. If he went to Texas or USC, fine, wish him luck. Whatever. But he's going to FSU and will play against Miami and his boys every ****ing season. There's a difference between wanting to get away and follow your dreams and being a traitor to your hometown, family, and friends.

To each his own. If he goes to Tally, I hope he loses to us the next 3-4 season & ends up regretting it. That doesn't make me less of a fan bc I don't wish him to get Da AIDS or ruin his life. You act like his hometown is so supportive.

Last edited:
I don't get the hometown argument either. If Cook was just another black teenager in the inner city who didn't play football would anybody give a **** where he went to college? The only reason you people even know who these guys are is because they can play football, otherwise you wouldn't give a ****. Are all kids who go off to school also traitors? Or just the football players? Why do they owe the city and a bunch of men who have never done anything for them any loyalty? And that goes for recruits everywhere. They should do what's best for themselves and their families, whatever that is.

Cook is not coming here. FWIW, some cat on CS who sort of knows the scene around town, not a guy who claims to be some big insider or anything, but knows people who know people, claims that there are a lot of adults and people trying to push Cook out of town, a lot of people with their own agendas getting in the kid's ear, and that they are putting it into his head that he's going to be "behind Yearby" and in "Yearby's shadow" again here and that he needs to go to FSU to be the "man".

Have no idea how much of it is true, but it wasnt sold like some hot "insider info" just what the guy said he has heard when someone asked him about the situation. Not really surprising, but as I have always expected, I dont see any way we grab this kid. We just dont have the resources to win these fights. And it would be one thing if we were in a BCS bowl right now, or if we didnt have much in the backfield and could tell the kid he could be competing for the starting spot, but we cant. Apart from being close to home, we dont have one advantage over FSU right now. And the whole "parents want him close, brother is here" stuff is all bullsh8t. None of that cr#p ever really seems to matter when it comes to a top recruit.

C4: That has been the scuttlebutt about Cook for some time now. Yes, his family (besides grandma) wants him at UM, but there is a contingent of hanger-ons that are pimping this kid and are in his ear. No doubt it's influecning him. I ain't even mad anymore about these dade kids getting pimped like this. SMH.

Wow talk about a doomsday scenario... Jesus Christ.

Advertisement
Stampini had Dixon to Miami

Some alleged Canes fan that are members here white knight for Stampini and think he's the bees knees.

He crystal balled him (prediction) very early... along with everyone else. I'm sure it's his fault the kid changed his mind last minute. Not sure what your hatred for him stems from... He's the best there is in SoFla. BFD.

You love the guy, I get it. The white knighting act for Stampini is fuggin *** though. Perhaps you should go back to Gatorbait.

Would Someone tell me who CornBreath is? And why we should care about his opinion?

Advertisement

Would Someone tell me who CornBreath is? And why we should care about his opinion?

Valuable insider. Only communicates via text with certain members here. Does not post. Had Dixon to OSU prior to everyone else. Guy is the troof.

First, Im not buying the whole "everyone is in his ear pushing him to be his own man and leave Yearby" talk. If that was the case buddy would have left Central and went to Carol City like some "insiders" said on here he was about to because supposedly Flo Rida offered his fam a few grand to make the switch. Why didnt he leave then? Surely he would have ran for about 2k in CC offense especially with Trayone Gray at QB. So im not buying that.

Not buying that FSU gets Rudolph, Cook and Lane either. I think Rudolph goes his own way and Lane follows Cook to FSU or UF ONLY. If Cook choses UM, Lane doesnt follow. Just think Lane REALLY doesnt want to be here.

And lastly, I dont think anyone knows where these 3 are going including there closest friends and families. Not even there moms and dads. Just them and they would not spill the beans to anyone or tip there hand IMO. So most of those "hood predictions" are BS as usual.

Advertisement
Back