Cook replacement

We got blown out by duke, and the company line being trotted out is duke is more talented than us....

Fast forward to Christmas and now talents like cook are luxury, I guess kinda like coley last year right?

This is fascinating stuff, for real. Gonna get me some more eggnog and come back, keep it coming guysm

LOL. Same clowns who were claiming Duke was more talented are the same dopes now claiming Cook is a luxury. Agenda time.

Who gives a **** if he's a luxury or a necessity. We move on. I'm honestly not getting wrapped up in it. I want him and it isn't over yet till he signs. You do what you can and let the cards fall where they may.

You do the best with the players you sign. Golden and staff need to have their signees to start balling or it's all for not anyway. We need to win and win big or we'll consistently lose these recruits, no matter who good of a recruiter Golden and his assistants are. We have a great class coming in, lets see what they do with them.

True. I still think we'll be doing it with Cook though.

Advertisement
'Chise I totally agree with you. Cook is coming to UM.

Want to believe you but Yearby being committed just makes me feel like Dalvin wants to get away and be his own man these next 3-4 years. We will see soon enough but nobody should get their hopes up.

[video=youtube;deIXH-uFt2o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deIXH-uFt2o&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

The first 14 seconds is all you will need to see. These are the best feet in the nation!!!

'Chise I totally agree with you. Cook is coming to UM.

Want to believe you but Yearby being committed just makes me feel like Dalvin wants to get away and be his own man these next 3-4 years. We will see soon enough but nobody should get their hopes up.

He'll never be the only guy at fsu. They'll constantly recruit top RBs and have 3 or 4 already on the roster.

Advertisement
[video=youtube;deIXH-uFt2o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deIXH-uFt2o&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

The first 14 seconds is all you will need to see. These are the best feet in the nation!!!

When I watch this I hear Long Tall Sally in my head

Advertisement
Canes are in good shape on the offensive side of the ball... about as good as you can get compared to most schools.

Yearby reminds me of a slightly slower version of Barry Sanders, which is saying a lot. Kid breaks ankles in a nasty way. I love his game. However, I am not blind to the fact that Cook is a monster talent and we will regret not getting him if he goes to FSWho?. Just my two cents.

Advertisement
Yearby needs a redshirt year IMO in a bad way... Didn't he tear his acl and now a broken leg... That is why I think getting Dalvin was crucial

When I watch this I hear Long Tall Sally in my head

[video=youtube;eFFgbc5Vcbw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFFgbc5Vcbw[/video]

Some other poster said Dalvin Cook is not the next Barry Sanders, Adrian Peterson or Walter Payton. I think this kid Yearby is going to be closer that level of elite given his superhuman vision and feet. Cook is faster, but these are some of the most incredible moves I've seen anyone make. And Yearby is not slow.

Advertisement
Yearby needs a redshirt year IMO in a bad way... Didn't he tear his acl and now a broken leg... That is why I think getting Dalvin was crucial

He had a slight break to his fibula, a non weight bearing bone. He was diagnosed to only be out for 5 weeks. In an interview on CS today he said the pain in his ankle is gone and he started the rehab process on Tuesday. This kid will be more than 100% by the start of fall camp.

Some other poster said Dalvin Cook is not the next Barry Sanders, Adrian Peterson or Walter Payton. I think this kid Yearby is going to be closer that level of elite given his superhuman vision and feet. Cook is faster, but these are some of the most incredible moves I've seen anyone make. And Yearby is not slow.

YES!! +10000000. My thoughts exactly when watching Yearby's film. With vision and moves like that, Yearby is poised to be the next great UM back.

Advertisement
Back