Cook replacement

Advertisement
"He has the distance! He does not have the kick! Miami has won!" The announcer Miami vs Fsu 2000

I think the replacement for Cook is already committed to Miami. Trayone Gray, has the skills to be special at RB and recent reports indicate that the he is working overtime to qualify. This kid is 6-2 210 and pulls away from South Florida talent

That additional ship that was being held for Cook, I would love to see the staff give that to another offensive guard. Lets build a dominating offensive line and they will make any RB look great.

Top 5 NCAA rushers in 2014 (High School size and ranking)
  1. Andre Williams, 5-11 202, Rival ranking 3star, Position ranking 44
  2. Bishop Sankey, 5-9 183, Rival ranking 4star, Position ranking 19
  3. Kapri Bibbs, 5-10 198, Rival ranking 3star, Position ranking NA
  4. Antonio Andrews, 6-0 193, Rival ranking 3star, Position ranking NA
  5. Ka'Deem Carey, 5-10 180, Rival ranking 4star, Position ranking 13

Miami RB commits
  1. Joseph Yearby, 5-9 177, Rival ranking 4star, Position ranking 7
  2. Brandon Powell, 5-9 167, Rival ranking 4star, Position ranking 7
  3. Trayone Gray, 6-2 210, Rival ranking 3star, Position ranking NA
WTF Cook's replacement last time i checked he was never ours to replace....yall act like Yearby is a scrub.....if I was Yearby i'd decommit just to teach you ungrateful ****'s a lesson.

Just to let you know I for one have always though Yearby was the best RB of the two. Yearby = Gore and Cook = Lamar Miller. This is simply for all of the guys here thinking the team will be missing something at RB because Cook is not committing to Miami.

I believe Gray is just as explosive and has better vision than Cook.

Yearby would have had the record for most yardage in Dade this year if he hadnt gotten injured. Think of all the great backs that have come out of here, and this dude would have out gained them ALL. Dude is a PHENOMENAL talent, his cuts and vision are absolutely ELITE. Cook has no where near the vision or moves Yearby has, Cook is all about explosive acceleration, and that's a great quality, but there is a reason Yearby was the starter. Yearby's speed was also better this year, he's been working on it, and after a few years here training at a top level, he's going to be on a Duke Johnson type level IMO. We have a **** of a RB.

Advertisement
I think the replacement for Cook is already committed to Miami. Trayone Gray, has the skills to be special at RB and recent reports indicate that the he is working overtime to qualify. This kid is 6-2 210 and pulls away from South Florida talent

That additional ship that was being held for Cook, I would love to see the staff give that to another offensive guard. Lets build a dominating offensive line and they will make any RB look great.

Miami RB commits
WTF Cook's replacement last time i checked he was never ours to replace....yall act like Yearby is a scrub.....if I was Yearby i'd decommit just to teach you ungrateful ****'s a lesson.

Just to let you know I for one have always though Yearby was the best RB of the two. Yearby = Gore and Cook = Lamar Miller. This is simply for all of the guys here thinking the team will be missing something at RB because Cook is not committing to Miami.

Yearby would have had the record for most yardage in Dade this year if he hadnt gotten injured. Think of all the great backs that have come out of here, and this dude would have out gained them ALL. Dude is a PHENOMENAL talent, his cuts and vision are absolutely ELITE. Cook has no where near the vision or moves Yearby has, Cook is all about explosive acceleration, and that's a great quality, but there is a reason Yearby was the starter. Yearby's speed was also better this year, he's been working on it, and after a few years here training at a top level, he's going to be on a Duke Johnson type level IMO. We have a **** of a RB.

agree, but he also needs to put on 25 lbs. Look at the beating Duke took this year

Dead @ Cook being a luxury and not a necessity. Simple Jack mindset right there.

Miami RB commits

agree, but he also needs to put on 25 lbs. Look at the beating Duke took this year

He wouldn't have to carry the ball as much because there will be better depth on the team when Yearby becomes the #1 back. 15-20 carries a game max is all Yearby will need to be extremely successful.

Advertisement
i have said for months, yearby is a stud. he reminds me of a barry sanders. everyone acts like because he signed here, he is no good. Powell is another very talented kid.

Cook is a luxury and not a necessity. Thomas, Owens, Valentine....different story.

I agree that Valentine and Thomas are necessities and probably the two most important recruits in our class (IMO), but I respectfully disagree that Cook is a luxury.

We need a back of his caliber. He differs starkly from Yearby and Powell and can provide an immediate impact next year those two cannot.

Miami RB commits

Yearby's elite.

Advertisement
We got blown out by duke, and the company line being trotted out is duke is more talented than us....

Fast forward to Christmas and now talents like cook are luxury, I guess kinda like coley last year right?

This is fascinating stuff, for real. Gonna get me some more eggnog and come back, keep it coming guysm

Yearby and Powell are both elite talent. That being said I believe Gray can potentially be better than them both. I just want everyone to know what a job Golden is doing by bringing in all this talent. I respect all the recruits and hope they uphold to their pledges.

We got blown out by duke, and the company line being trotted out is duke is more talented than us....

Fast forward to Christmas and now talents like cook are luxury, I guess kinda like coley last year right?

This is fascinating stuff, for real. Gonna get me some more eggnog and come back, keep it coming guysm

Cook is only a luxury because we already have 2 elite RBs coming in. Without Yearby and Powell, it would be a different story. Quit trolling.

Advertisement

LOL. Same clowns who were claiming Duke was more talented are the same dopes now claiming Cook is a luxury. Agenda time.

Cook is only a luxury because we already have 2 elite RBs coming in. Without Yearby and Powell, it would be a different story. Quit trolling.

Coley was a luxury and not a necessity because we already had a deep, talented WR core. One transfer and a few injuries later he became a necessity.

Coley was a luxury and not a necessity because we already had a deep, talented WR core. One transfer and a few injuries later he became a necessity.

Worked out that way in hindsight. Either way, I'm glad to have him, and I'd be thrilled to have Cook, too. But if he wants to go elsewhere, we're still good.

LOL. Same clowns who were claiming Duke was more talented are the same dopes now claiming Cook is a luxury. Agenda time.

Who gives a **** if he's a luxury or a necessity. We move on. I'm honestly not getting wrapped up in it. I want him and it isn't over yet till he signs. You do what you can and let the cards fall where they may.

You do the best with the players you sign. Golden and staff need to have their signees to start balling or it's all for not anyway. We need to win and win big or we'll consistently lose these recruits, no matter who good of a recruiter Golden and his assistants are. We have a great class coming in, lets see what they do with them.

Advertisement
Back