Cook replacement

Hstokes1447

Junior
I think the replacement for Cook is already committed to Miami. Trayone Gray, has the skills to be special at RB and recent reports indicate that the he is working overtime to qualify. This kid is 6-2 210 and pulls away from South Florida talent

That additional ship that was being held for Cook, I would love to see the staff give that to another offensive guard. Lets build a dominating offensive line and they will make any RB look great.

Top 5 NCAA rushers in 2014 (High School size and ranking)
  1. Andre Williams, 5-11 202, Rival ranking 3star, Position ranking 44
  2. Bishop Sankey, 5-9 183, Rival ranking 4star, Position ranking 19
  3. Kapri Bibbs, 5-10 198, Rival ranking 3star, Position ranking NA
  4. Antonio Andrews, 6-0 193, Rival ranking 3star, Position ranking NA
  5. Ka'Deem Carey, 5-10 180, Rival ranking 4star, Position ranking 13

Miami RB commits
  1. Joseph Yearby, 5-9 177, Rival ranking 4star, Position ranking 7
  2. Brandon Powell, 5-9 167, Rival ranking 4star, Position ranking 7
  3. Trayone Gray, 6-2 210, Rival ranking 3star, Position ranking NA

Advertisement
Kids who lead the nation in yards are usually because of a mix of great o-line, play calling, heavy carries, etc. Not because they are good, but doesn't mean they are not good. We would not have this thread if he was reportedly commiting to us. This tells me that you are trying to ease the knife in instead of making it swift. Get it over with. It sucks but football recruits are everywhere. We won't have cook but we will have kids that are happy to say they signed with us. At the end of the day, that is all I want.

Advertisement
**** YEAH he is. And he's not the "replacement" for anyone. If anything, Cook was a replacement for Gray not qualifying. Gray takes a back seat to NO one. People that have seen the kid say he's the best pure athlete in South Florida this year. If he was playing WR, Ive heard MULTIPLE people say he would be the TOP WR in Florida this year bar none. And Rb he could be a beast too. Guy is just a monster with the ball in his hands.

Advertisement
I think the replacement for Cook is already committed to Miami. Trayone Gray, has the skills to be special at RB and recent reports indicate that the he is working overtime to qualify. This kid is 6-2 210 and pulls away from South Florida talent

That additional ship that was being held for Cook, I would love to see the staff give that to another offensive guard. Lets build a dominating offensive line and they will make any RB look great.

Miami RB commits
WTF Cook's replacement last time i checked he was never ours to replace....yall act like Yearby is a scrub.....if I was Yearby i'd decommit just to teach you ungrateful ****'s a lesson.

Miami RB commits
WTF Cook's replacement last time i checked he was never ours to replace....yall act like Yearby is a scrub.....if I was Yearby i'd decommit just to teach you ungrateful ****'s a lesson.

Just to let you know I for one have always though Yearby was the best RB of the two. Yearby = Gore and Cook = Lamar Miller. This is simply for all of the guys here thinking the team will be missing something at RB because Cook is not committing to Miami.

I believe Gray is just as explosive and has better vision than Cook.

Miami RB commits

Just to let you know I for one have always though Yearby was the best RB of the two. Yearby = Gore and Cook = Lamar Miller. This is simply for all of the guys here thinking the team will be missing something at RB because Cook is not committing to Miami.

I agree cook would be a great addition but yearby will be another portis type rb he's a better pure runner. I just hope we can add jc jackson

Advertisement

Miami RB commits

Nowhere even remotely as explosive, c'mon you are playing yourself with that statement. I dont think you truly believe that. That being said, if Gray qualifies he brings the necessary skill set to help mitigate the loss of Cook. Kid is athletic and big enough to be a stud here and help take all the pressure of Yearby. Him qualifying is a big as getting a four star commit right now. I said it earlier he is just like A Hurns. In that he isnt all that highly rated but you know the kid will be a stud here.

The only bad thing about losing cook is we lost him to fsu. so it will bite us in the a** but aye we have big Chad im pretty sure fsu would trade cook for chad.

[video=youtube;Q953isUviU4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q953isUviU4[/video]

[video=youtube;qbuJ-ulBuSI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbuJ-ulBuSI[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back