Cook decommit?

Advertisement
He ain't going to uf.ag. I just hope to **** he doesn't wind up jumping on the fsu bandwagon.

I got the sense FSU's D. Freeman was personally reaching out to Cook when throwing up the 305 after each TD.

Central RBs, both from MIA, etc.

Just a little conspiracy-theory.

i think the cook to FSU stuff is mainly about them being the talk of florida and college football, we will never know where this kid is leaning until he puts pen on paper

He ain't going to uf.ag. I just hope to **** he doesn't wind up jumping on the fsu bandwagon.

I got the sense FSU's D. Freeman was personally reaching out to Cook when throwing up the 305 after each TD.

Don't throw up the 305 if you leave the 305 for a ****hole like Tallahsseee. F*ck outta here with that bullsh*t.

Advertisement
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Freeman WANTED to be a Cane. We just didn't recruit him until it was too late. Don't really remember the whole story.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Freeman WANTED to be a Cane. We just didn't recruit him until it was too late. Don't really remember the whole story.

Golden offered him before he arrived at FSU as an EE. So, if he really had his heart set on being a Cane he past up the opportunity.

Shannon all but ignored him but when Golden arrived Al and our staff, recognizing his talent,went all out for Freeman up until the day Freeman enrolled at FSU (Freeman himself has has said this in interviews).

Advertisement

Golden offered him before he arrived at FSU as an EE. So, if he really had his heart set on being a Cane he past up the opportunity.

Shannon all but ignored him but when Golden arrived Al and our staff, recognizing his talent,went all out for Freeman up until the day Freeman enrolled at FSU (Freeman himself has has said this in interviews).

He was insulted by UM and he moved on by the time Golden got there. It's not jsut about the school but about relationships too and we couldn't build it when he had a great one with FSU, said but true and had AG been here for the year he'd be a Cane

That's correct freeman had no fbs offers but when Central played Orlando's Dr. Phillips who was ranked 5th in the country at the time FLA State championship game, FSU was there to watch a few other players and Freeman ran wild in the game, it was foggy an you could barely see 15ft in front of you. He was offered after that game. An yes he wanted to come to UM badly, but UM had Lamar Miller, storm johnson, and Mike James in the class already. We can't get all the sfl kids.

Go Canes

That's correct freeman had no fbs offers but when Central played Orlando's Dr. Phillips who was ranked 5th in the country at the time FLA State championship game, FSU was there to watch a few other players and Freeman ran wild in the game, it was foggy an you could barely see 15ft in front of you. He was offered after that game. An yes he wanted to come to UM badly, but UM had Lamar Miller, storm johnson, and Mike James in the class already. We can't get all the sfl kids.

Go Canes

Gainer was the kid in the class with James and Miller and Johnson. Freeman was part of the class where we brought in Dallas Crawford.

Advertisement

Typical fsu guy thinking hes throwin up 305 when he was actually throwin up 503, everytime he did it I laughed at him.

I do recognize the importance Freeman placed on his relationship with the FSU coaching staff but I don't get him still holding a grudge against the program and, by extention, our current coaching staff because of the incompetence of the previous regime. Golden wanted him and made it clear to him from the day he started recruiting for us that we recognized his talent and we wanted him badly. If Freeman's priorities were to stay close to home and play for the University dreamed of playing for growing up he had the opportunity to flip (like Reggie Northrop did to us last year). However, Freeman placed greatest importance on the relationship he built with FSU's coaching staff and I can respect that. All I am saying is that our current coaching staff did make It clear that they did want him and the opportunity did exist for him to be a Cane (albeit late in the process) if he so chose. However, he set his priorities and It was ultimately he himself who made the choice to spurn us in the end and not the other way around. So the finally responsibility lies with him and not us, which to me at least, makes the situation a little bit easier to accept.

If Lane, Cook, and Rudolph go to FSU, I'm gonna puke into my hands and splash it on my face like a Noxema commercial.

Advertisement
My whole thing before the season was, "if we win, they will come."

Well, after getting curb-stomped by FSU and embarrassed by VT at home, on top of FSU going the MNC this year, it looks like three explosive SoFla players will not be coming to Miami, but in fact going to FSU.

**** makes me sick.

Advertisement
Back