Cook decommit?

Hoosiercane3

Freshman
On gator boards and saw it on twitter, can anyone confirm...if anyone is as lame as me up on a Friday night reading message boards

Advertisement
I see a few posts talking about it from random people on twitter. The way he's talked recently, I'd imagine he'd switch to FSU but nothing really matters till the ink dries.

If true, Let the games begin!

275.gif

Advertisement
Wait did you read he's waivering or decommitted? The waivering is just a rumor by some SEC school and not exactly him

Advertisement
this 'word on the street' story is pretty lame to me because they will both take more visits and honestly I still think Lane stays with UF with Grier. UM will get a visit from both too so can't get worried yet

Advertisement
His grandma said he's ignoring muschamps calls and he's wearing his jersey like Wilder

Forgive my ignorance, but what does it mean when one wears one's Jersey like Wilder?

Edit: Nevermind, should have known the answer was: "Like a homo."

Last edited:
Advertisement
Sorry, I'm not buying the cook to fsu stories. His brother goes to UM. I don't believe he hates UM and has more interest in fsu. I always thought he'd end up here. But, I figured he'd stay uf. It's almost like the noise is anyone BUT UM. I have a hard time believing that, but, ok.

He's just doing what golden told him to do ,we cant give you no duffle bag, go get it from Clemson u*** and Fsu and come on home on signing day

Advertisement
Back