Cook decommit?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Freeman WANTED to be a Cane. We just didn't recruit him until it was too late. Don't really remember the whole story.

Yes, i underetand that he had bulit a relationship with fsu bit still the logic of this statement: So he WANTED to be a cane but when we offered he turned us down...ok

Advertisement
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Freeman WANTED to be a Cane. We just didn't recruit him until it was too late. Don't really remember the whole story.

That's correct freeman had no fbs offers but when Central played Orlando's Dr. Phillips who was ranked 5th in the country at the time FLA State championship game, FSU was there to watch a few other players and Freeman ran wild in the game, it was foggy an you could barely see 15ft in front of you. He was offered after that game. An yes he wanted to come to UM badly, but UM had Lamar Miller, storm johnson, and Mike James in the class already. We can't get all the sfl kids.

Go Canes

He was offered in June, the summer before his sr year way before Central beat Dr Phillips

FSU does need a running back in this class according to one pundit I read. They must be recruiting him hard. I don't see Lane going to FSU over us. Just don't see it.

Yes, i underetand that he had bulit a relationship with fsu bit still the logic of this statement: So he WANTED to be a cane but when we offered he turned us down...ok

Supposedly the reason we didnt offer was because RS had Duke all but wrapped up next year. Somehow some way corch thought that one stud RB, and one that wasnt even built to carry the ball more than 20 times between tackles, was all he needed. Is corch just another name for HC at Miami now?

Advertisement
If Lane, Cook, and Rudolph all go to FSU... Oh ****... I don't care who our coach is, they are going to have one **** of a time competing with that.

If Lane, Cook, and Rudolph all go to FSU... Oh ****... I don't care who our coach is, they are going to have one **** of a time competing with that.

Yearby, Berrios, Langham, Powell, Gray and possible Dixon say "chill with the *****assness". And Valentine, Moten, Smith, Owens, Young, Jackson, and Thomas say "bring them sellout ******* on den"

We're bringing in the best class we've brought in, in over 10-12 years and these recent losses are making some of us lose sight of what the future holds

His grandma said he's ignoring muschamps calls and he's wearing his jersey like Wilder

Forgive my ignorance, but what does it mean when one wears one's Jersey like Wilder?

11.jpg:large

12.jpg:large

Guys used to wear their jerseys like that all the time because it gave you some serious swag not because another player is doing it too

Advertisement
Shouts out to Portland!!! LULZ
He ain't going to uf.ag. I just hope to **** he doesn't wind up jumping on the fsu bandwagon.

I got the sense FSU's D. Freeman was personally reaching out to Cook when throwing up the 305 after each TD.

Central RBs, both from MIA, etc.

Just a little conspiracy-theory.

Typical fsu guy thinking hes throwin up 305 when he was actually throwin up 503, everytime he did it I laughed at him.

Don't they know walking on that dance room floor with their cleats will destroy it?

Advertisement

Yearby, Berrios, Langham, Powell, Gray and possible Dixon say "chill with the *****assness". And Valentine, Moten, Smith, Owens, Young, Jackson, and Thomas say "bring them sellout ******* on den"

We're bringing in the best class we've brought in, in over 10-12 years and these recent losses are making some of us lose sight of what the future holds

All the RBs and WRs you listed aren't as good as the three that would be setting up at our biggest rival.

It's a nice haul, but you're losing the three best players in that group from your backyard to FSU - no positive way to spin it.

Advertisement

Supposedly the reason we didnt offer was because RS had Duke all but wrapped up next year. Somehow some way corch thought that one stud RB, and one that wasnt even built to carry the ball more than 20 times between tackles, was all he needed. Is corch just another name for HC at Miami now?

Too be fair I think you're overrating Freeman... You're acting as if he was Gio or something... Freeman is good but he's a rotational back... He's not an every down back... But looking at that we had Miller, James, Storms and Clements and Duke coming in the next year it wasn't a bad decision because Freeman would not have changed our program around... Hindsight is 20/20 and it hurts that storm transferred but of the aforementioned names Freeman is only better than Clements... He splits carries with 2 other backs... Lets not try to relay our anger by bringing up Shannon...

Yearby, Berrios, Langham, Powell, Gray and possible Dixon say "chill with the ****assness". And Valentine, Moten, Smith, Owens, Young, Jackson, and Thomas say "bring them sellout ****es on den"

Dont forget 6-4 205 Tyre Brady and 6-6 230 Derrick Griffin

Yearby, Berrios, Langham, Powell, Gray and possible Dixon say "chill with the ****assness". And Valentine, Moten, Smith, Owens, Young, Jackson, and Thomas say "bring them sellout ****es on den"

All the RBs and WRs you listed aren't as good as the three that would be setting up at our biggest rival.

It's a nice haul, but you're losing the three best players in that group from your backyard to FSU - no positive way to spin it.

Until this changes we will stay behind fsu which sux donkey balls but its reality.

Advertisement
Back