Cook commits to Florida

Only 1 football. I'm happy to have Yearby, whoever else we get, and then 2015 looks pretty good too. Not worried.

Advertisement
Suuuuuucks to lose out on the best player in dade two years running but atleast this happens early enough where we dont get caught with our pants down like last time.

If we get both Sony and Yearby cant really complain though.

/Patiently awaits Sony's decision before flipping a lid, lol..
GTFOH cook is NOT the best player in dade

He is certainly in the conversation

He's not even the best player on his own team. Yearby is better, i have always said so.

Sony Michel is a cant miss.

Their own coaches dont even think this. Come to any game with me next year on me and we can ask 10/20/50 random central fans who go to EVERY game and see who says which is better. You can pull my quotes when Yearby was a nole, I have always had respect for what he did but Cook turned it up a notch this past season. Yearby help make him better but cook attributes allow him to do things, kid is only scratching the surface

Only 1 football. I'm happy to have Yearby, whoever else we get, and then 2015 looks pretty good too. Not worried.

When we missed on Collins, everyone said "don't worry, guysm, we got some local studs for 2014!"

Bad logic.

Only worse decision he could have made for his future was FSU. He will go nowhere at UF. One bright side, with his speed, he will get there fast.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He is the best player on his team and in the county. But I doubt this one is done.

Advertisement
**** no. You hav a chance and can only pick one its Ermon all day every day. The distance between Ermon and the next best wr is much greater than cool and say Michel.

Advertisement
He is the best player on his team and in the county. But I doubt this one is done.

Have you seen this Fournette kid? I think it's going to be tough to top him.

Fournette is a player in dade county? Who does he play for?

**** no. You hav a chance and can only pick one its Ermon all day every day. The distance between Ermon and the next best wr is much greater than cool and say Michel.

I atleast understand what you are saying but you have to look at it in terms of needs for miami, We are DEEEEEEEP at WR, that doesnt include if Griffin makes it in, and Coley in the wing. We have no proven guy behind Duke, plus Sony isnt in the stable either. We need to land either cook or Sony. If we get Sony then this is kinda a moot point.

Fournette is from Louisiana lol

Fournette is a player in dade county? Who does he play for?

I atleast understand what you are saying but you have to look at it in terms of needs for miami, We are DEEEEEEEP at WR, that doesnt include if Griffin makes it in, and Coley in the wing. We have no proven guy behind Duke, plus Sony isnt in the stable either. We need to land either cook or Sony. If we get Sony then this is kinda a moot point.

ahh. I saw country instead of county. That makes a lot more sense

When we missed on Collins, everyone said "don't worry, guysm, we got some local studs for 2014!"

Bad logic.

Naw when "we"missed out on overrated collins, miami ended up with up with a bettter rb in elder. Lol and explain how the last part of ur statement is bad logic when yearby is committted in this class...

Advertisement
Back