Cook commits to Florida

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hate all RBs not named Duke. They can all tear their ACLs and never play another down in football, no forks would be given

Moten, cook, **** UFAG hasn't done much down here in a while que paso? (Besides $$$)

The NCAA investigating Muschamp, Cook takes his first visit, says he wants to build relationships with the staff, now he's committed. My theory is Muschamp tells Cook the NCAA is on my *** so you take the payment and commit now or get left out.

Advertisement
Suuuuuucks to lose out on the best player in dade two years running but atleast this happens early enough where we dont get caught with our pants down like last time.

If we get both Sony and Yearby cant really complain though.

/Patiently awaits Sony's decision before flipping a lid, lol..

Meh f*** him

773695_10200412312053539_111180895_o.jpg

whoa. calm down there buddy.

take it easy!.

Advertisement
Suuuuuucks to lose out on the best player in dade two years running but atleast this happens early enough where we dont get caught with our pants down like last time.

10 months til NSD and we already lost Cook. smh

GTFOH cook is NOT the best player in dade

Advertisement
Well seeing him continuously flip schools is a good thing to me. He may flip to Miami. If he does YAY! IF he doesn't whatever next man up! Hopefully Michel chooses the canes. I hate Florida man but at least he's out the ACC now.

GTFOH cook is NOT the best player in dade

He is certainly in the conversation

Advertisement
Back