Cook article

Advertisement
That he has a "high" top 3 of Clemson, UM and UF. Also, that he grew up loving UM and will always be looking at us so he can see himself going to any of the 3 scools

As expected his recruitment is not over.

He can see himself ending up at Clemson, UF or UM.

Barrow is recruiting him.

Cook will make a hard commitment next year.

As expected his recruitment is not over.

He can see himself ending up at Clemson, UF or UM.

Barrow is recruiting him.

Cook will make a hard commitment next year.

I give him maybe 5 months, UM and Clemson will go hard af with the pressure (no homo)

Advertisement
Advertisement
What percentage of players make 3 Commitments to 3 different teams? He has got to be in the 1% if he does this.

What percentage of players make 3 Commitments to 3 different teams? He has got to be in the 1% if he does this.

ones that are shopping

I do not expect this kid to come here though he is my favorite back of the three
The only chance he comes here is the pressure to stay home and the fact he really loves UM makes him stand up to his parents. Unlikely but we have seen it happen (Alex Collins)

Advertisement
We are putting a lot of stock into one game it seems like. I hope we win against the Gators but ya'll are out of your minds if you think ONE game matters. Would much rather run the table in the ACC and win a Conference Ship. I want to destroy UF in September, but that game won't make a guy like Cook change his mind

Gunner Kiel, and he's a QB, lol, besides that can't think of many, I gues valentine will be one though

Advertisement
We are putting a lot of stock into one game it seems like. I hope we win against the Gators but ya'll are out of your minds if you think ONE game matters. Would much rather run the table in the ACC and win a Conference Ship. I want to destroy UF in September, but that game won't make a guy like Cook change his mind

Proving we are a better team than UF on 9/7 won't be the sole reason Cook flips to the []_[] but, it may be the chip that tips the scales. We have a lot of positives already familiarity, proximity, location, explosive offense, proven NFL RB pipeline, coaching atmosphere, NFL Stadium likely to undergo world class renovations.

Right now the lack of success on the field and the NCAA mess are really the only two negatives, along with the possibility Cook wants to get away from Yearby. It is my hope that a win in September will leave us with just the one hurdle to overcome, convincing Cook to continue his career alongside Yearby. Hopefully this year at Central they both dominate and he realizes that it's best for him, stats and health wise, to play alongside another dominant back.

Of course one game won't change everything but It would be just another reason not to go there, I mean think about it he might think, hey why do I need to go to facking gayville when I could win right here at home, of course if we just for 6-6 again, it won't do anything

I have always thought that if Sony does indeed do the unthinkable and commit to GA on this day next week that Cook would give serious thought into switching to us. Maybe he was like everyone else and just knew Sony was ours. But now that the rumblings could be saying the opposite he is open to coming to UM..Im not believing all of this "hes going to the highest bidder becuz his family says so." BS. And lets be clear..Roland Smith is a 5 star ADMIRAL in Liberty City. If anything like that is going on best believe he is gonna shut it down..He holds alot of respect in that city.

(Disclaimer: Delete this entire post if Sony commits to us on next Friday. LOL!)

Advertisement
Back